[FE6][XMAP]賢者の魔竜石 v1.3

Updated to version 1.3

-Slightly touched up the map near the top to make it look more like a waterfall.

-Implemented a temporary fix to allow for a proper tactics rating during evaluation. Previously, all tactics ratings on XMAPS would result in an “E” rank due to a bug. Now the tactics will be rated using the following scores listed from Chapter 23:

A = 20

B = 25

C = 35

D = 45

In the future, I’d like to implement a solution that would allow me to use my own tactics ratings, but that would require some rewrites to my code and I’m already 16 bytes away from the 4kb limit as it is.

I’ve also updated the images in the guide as they were embarassingly out of date. Roy wasn’t even in the right spot. Idunn’s initial spawn point is now marked with a red box, 2 spaces below Roy.

1 Like