FE6 PME (Hard Mode intended) (Submissions Closed)

Your still going to do Unit previews? Sorry if i sound inpatient.

1 Like

patch out!

6 Likes

Capture
looks like you forgot to set lord unit skill for the character cuz no one can sieze

7 Likes

fix will be out later today

new patch (fixes kjara seizing, and more)

1 Like

I personally love the fact that so many zane joined. if it hadnā€™t, I would question my own existence.

Now that Iā€™ve gotten to chapter 4 I have some thoughts;

Habow

Habow is a sleeper hit - good growths, excellent starting stats for a bow user, and works really well with the lord who can easily pick him up and say ā€œfuck thisā€ in case things get too hard.

Dolt

Dolt isā€¦ dolt, but useful as a staff bot. Typical lol

Akira

Akira serves as the exact same role as Dieck, I can already feel it. Good stats, good growths, boss killer. Not complaining, this is still fe6. Shit will get hard, fast.

The Suckers

Vyland, Clover, Lily, Suzanne, Reinhardt (this one will urk people, sorry not sorry), and Mark are my back burner units. Mark and Reinhardt I use occasionally when I need that magic hit but will soon be left behind without a second thought. Vyland got some use initially but better units show up so rip. Clover and Lily are plain unusable. There is some argument for Clover but when I saw Lilyā€™s stats and growths I just said ā€œlolā€ and never used her. Mark nearly got the cut to be honest but he had 3 bad level ups so I could tell the rng god was telling me something.

Bernard

Bernard is a Jagen that will be useful for half the game - perfection.

HE'S A PIRATE

Dā€™unvail was a surprise for me as I donā€™t look up names/growths until after they show up. Immediate placement in the front lines, Iā€™m a sucker for bad stats good growths. And heā€™s a low defense ax user thatā€™s a pirate? Fuck me, Iā€™m sold.

RoybutGud

The lord is a God and I am not complaining. Part of what makes playing FE6 lackluster is the lackluster lord. A flying, good growths lord that can promote early? Fuck yeah.

InsideJob

Bushina is a token thief that I have little care to grow as a unit and more of a walking door key. When/if another thief/rogue shows up theyā€™ll be my new favorite. Until then, enjoy it, bushwacker.

Iā€™m really enjoying this meme-run. I think the enemies could be buffed a little but Iā€™m really hesitant to push for it cause Iā€™m scared of the try-hards that will inevitably complain that this is too easy for an ironman run LOL

6 Likes

Wait, so youā€™re telling me that Clover is complete trash? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Great! Thatā€™s what I was going for! :grin:

2 Likes

Lmao, I figured most ā€˜reviewsā€™ would be memes so I went with an actual review of the units. Not to be taken seriously lol

2 Likes

technically everyone can be good if babied, but i agree with most of your thoughts

Lily is just shanna but she joins later and has horrible bases, and Suzanne is faster, but way squishier Akira (basically budget Fir)

Let me just say

Future Thieves

A route gives a regular thief, and B route gives a prepromote rogue

1 Like

How would you rate all of these units so far to one through ten rating?

1 Like
S Tier

N/A

A Tier
  • Akira: Excellent aggro, horrendous defense
  • Habow: Excellent bases / growths, locked to Bow.
  • Kjara: Borderline S tier, burdened by being a flying unit, having mediocre con, and horrible res.
B Tier
  • Bernard: Superb bases, but low growths and is a general unit.
  • Bushina: horrible combat stats, but useful for class mechanics.
  • Dā€™unvail: decent bases for a level 1 unit, joins late however, and is defensively challenged. Has high potential to become a strong front line unit with a little love.
C Tier

The rest all have various reasons for being here. All are salvageable but not worth it compared to others.

D Tier
  • Lily: Is essentially the Lord but way worse. Horrible bases, mediocre growths, and a flying unit in an early game that loves to hate on fliers.

Edit: S tier is 10/10, A tier is 8-9/10, B tier is 6-7/10, etc.

3 Likes

FE6 - PME_1650600288379
:skull:

I will restart the game because I never play hard mode

2 Likes

please for the love of god give dark magic tomes on early vendors cuz the 2 depressing early shamans (including my unit) will be downright unusable lol (i was really hyped to train my unit into a god tho)

1 Like

same, Mark and that girl become really useless

new patch (lilyā€™s bases are buffed, added flux to vendors)

3 Likes

FE6 - PME_1650647625297
Looks like Mark and Carter will be a rival or maybe theyā€™re student and teacher. Theyā€™re tanky too

Note: make support between Mark and Carter

1 Like

FE6 - PME_1650649209031
Two scollanā€¦

1 Like

Have you have any trouble or tuff situation you got yourself in while playing this hack? Like has there been any bosses that have been given you trouble or something maybe anything?

1 Like

for now no, why do you ask?

1 Like