FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

Check the AID formula.
Normally, CON-1=AID,
but Mounted unit has a different formula.

Male
25 - CON = AID

Female
20 - CON = AID

fixed UPS
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/816364490483433500/FE_Terrene_-_All_Engine_Patches_Installed.PATCH.20210303024025.7z

Perhaps it disappeared when I uninstalled some patch.
If it disappears, please copy it from vanilla.

I understand the problem.
This is a problem with WorldmapEvent.
Apparently, WorldmapEvent in FE6 is very fragile.
Any slight change from vanilla will cause this to happen.
There is no way to deal with this problem at the moment.

When this phenomenon occurs, the color of the cursor turns red.
Once this happens, the palette is contaminated and will not improve unless you reset it.
Conversely, it will not occur as long as you reset it.

I am not sure why this happens.
At least, I have never seen a similar event in FE7 or FE8.

This phenomenon will not occur unless you load the Worldmap in WorldmapEvent.
So, one suggestion, how about displaying the map as a BG in a normal event without loading worldmap in WorldmapEvent?
Or, instead of using FE6, I suggest you use FE8.

thank you I will reset the event and do just that

Hello. FEBuilder newbie here. I’m encountering a visual glitch with weapon level where when it increases, the text box glitches out with various text accidentally inputted into address 0000 on the Text Editor. I cleared the accidental text afterwards, but the glitched weapon level still persists

report7z Drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/167Ds8ZuStW_J0Tpi-wI34pDpuJepnn2P/view?usp=sharing

Thanks, the Wait command works now.

I think uninstalling the submenu patch may remove the wait command. Please confirm for me.

I have a issue with ruins 3 it keeps freezing Report7z
please help me every time the general takes a step it freezes. it all happens in ruins 3

help me please

Whenever weapon level increases, the graphic glitches and looks distorted, with previous text filled into address 0000 coming in such as Mag +5, holy fire magic etc. These text are currently erased from 0000, yet they still show up whenever weapon level increases.

It will not be reproduced.

TextID 00 is not editable.
Destroying TextID 00 causes such a phenomenon.
Do not change TextID 00.

Unable to download the file.
This file has authentication set and cannot be downloaded.

Any idea how to modify the forced battle between Seth and Valter in the prologue of FE8? Ever since I applied the patch to change the map BGM per chapter, the BGM in that battle is strangely mute. I tried looking through the Events in FEBuilder for it, but there’s no indication to change music.

I don’t know the details without report7z, but I suspect you haven’t changed this setting.
The patch is a patch that sets the battle BGM for each chapter.
The battles of the Seths occur on Map 0x40, so it depends on the settings in that chapter.
By default in this chapter, 0xFFFF (mute) is set, so if you forget to change it will be silent.

Ah okay, I managed to fix it. Thanks!

Heya, was hoping for help figuring out how to get NPC thieves to escape. Primary and secondary AI is set to 06 and 0C respectively. The thief will escape if set to Enemy but not as NPC. Not sure what I’m missing…

You need an escape point set for NPCs, as it differs from enemies.

I just took 7743’s img above and added a yellow arrow to it.

Once in the thief escape point menu, select the NPCs from the dropdown and set one for NPCs

2 Likes

I imported in new battle animations for my hack and for some reason, the generic enemy Archers, Cavaliers and Soldiers don’t wear the enemy colors of red. All they have is a slightly more yellow face and usually green lances/boots. For reference, I’m using the Salvaged M!Cavalier, Soldier Improved 2.0 by Alusq, Maiser6 and JeyTheCount and Archer Improved by Flasuban and DerTheVaporeon. I imported in the FE9 Fighters by MK404 and Salvaged Mercenaries and they don’t seem to have this problem.

Lehran's Medallion FE8 (THE RIGHT ONE).emulator

Report 7z: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OsjJ8NXx4UvQqEnV5RkhESBaJ40Ea_Ih/view?usp=sharing

Ahh you champion! I never saw the drop down, thanks so much!

1 Like

It’s certainly pretty easy to miss :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Need to use a patch that is FEBuilder already.