FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

I’m not sure if this is the place for it, since it’s something from the skill patch, but is there a possibility to disable a strength and magic split?

If you really want to do that, use CustomBuild.
https://dw.ngmansion.xyz/doku.php?id=en:en:guide:febuildergba:skillsystems_custombuild

1 Like

I see, then I suppose I’ll have to work around it.

I have prepared an ups that ran a custom build.
If you want to start anew, use these.

skillsystems20200223_without_leadershipstar_starmagsplit
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/695043557706170409/skillsystems20200223_without_leadershipstar_starmagsplit.7z

skillsystems20200223_without_leadershipstar
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/695043601893163119/skillsystems20200223_without_leadershipstar.7z

If you want to add to an existing project, you need to use CustomBuild.
If you are not sure, please send report7z.

1 Like

I have prepared a custom built ups, so please use it if you are interested.

1 Like

Since a bug in SkillSystems was found, a new patch was created.

Fix Passiv Magic StatBooster Glitch for SkillSystems 20200223

Hey @7743 , how to we change which item the magic statbooster is set to? By default it is set as the energy ring and any attempt to use a different item doesn’t work as the item cannot be used.

FEBuilderGBA does not set certain items as magic stat booster.
You can use your favorite items as statbooster.

Thank you very much for your help so far. That patch, “Fix Passiv Magic StatBooster Glitch for SkillSystems 20200223” does not appear on the list for me on FEBuilder. Will there be an update that adds it to the patch list or am I doing something wrong?

2 Likes

Hello, a Friend made some changes to my patch, but I already made changes to it.
Is there a Way to merge the patches?
This patch is the base one

This one is the one that my friend modified

Tried to load the second one with difference debug tool, but it looks like it does not work
Is there any way to merge them?

diff debug tool is not a tool for merging.
This is a tool to find out what caused the game to break.

Merging games is a hassle.
Ask the person who made the change what.
You will have to merge it manually.

1 Like

FE8 question: How do you make a dancer class that levels more like FE13/later.

Unfortunately I don’t have access to my pc right now to check, but is there a patch or modification or anything in order to enable an unpromoted class to gain S rank in weapons?

I did think about just ticking the checkbox to make the class count as promoted for it, but then I remembered that the exp gain is affected by whether you’re promoted or not, so I have no idea what to expect from that.

Is there a decent way to make a class with a level cap of 35 or 40 that would level somewhat reasonably, AND be able to get S rank weapons? Sorry if the answer is clearly obvious, like I said, I don’t have access to my pc to look into this again. It’s in storage for another few weeks at least.

I’m having a very minor issue but, what’s causing this?

Resuming the chapter works as it’s supposed to so its only really a looks issue.

Thanks for your help, I will ask my friend, great work with Febuilder as always

I don’t know about FE13 I haven’t played it.

Unpromoted classes can get S rank weapons, there is a Patch easy to use in FEBUILDER.

About the level ups past 20 there is no sure way that I know, the exp gets reduced a bit each level.

I am not sure about the specifications of FE13.

GBAFE cannot exceed level 31.
This is because the level is stored in 5 bits.
2^5-1=31

Therefore, level 40 cannot be achieved.
The maximum value of the level is LV 31.

Even if you are un-promoted, you can force the weapon level to S.
However, if you fight, you will be drawn back to weapon level A.

If you are not particular about weapon level S, you may want to use a special weapon(locked weapon).

This phenomenon often occurs when save data is destroyed.
Did you install any weird patches?

Hi, I’m new to this site. Well, kind of. I’ve been lurking for quite a while now actually. ^^;
I’ve been using FEBuilderGBA for some time now, thank you for your amazing tool.
However, theres some stuff I couldn’t find out how to do, maybe you can help me with that.

I’m using FE8 for hacking:
How do I remove the route split?
Is it possible to create something like in FE7, where you see the world map after the chapter, have some talk on it and then go to the next without moving the lord yourself?

Thank you for your time, a reply would be much appreciated!

It is indeed possible to make the chapter start-event automated, but it is a bit convoluted to set up 100% correctly since the maincharacter just disappears unless the correct settings for movementanimations are used and I have no Idea how to know which settings are correct. If it is just about doing it to begin with tho, try to copy the event where Eirika walks to castle frelia after chapter1 and edit it to be what you need.

1 Like