FE 8 PME for my training (DONE!)

A huge amount of Arena Abusing later…

2 Likes

Well, at Chapter 9,and I saw Sarka, the Tana replacement was still a Peg Knight. Was that intentional, or is that a bug?

1 Like

Definetly no, she’s supposed to be a Troubadour

That explains why the animations are buggy. I’ll keep playing to see if there’s any further bugs.

1 Like

Fixed. thank you a lot.

generlly when you find bugs. tell me chapters. best way to find them

i’ll be updating the shared life once more things are corrected.

You’re welcome. Also, it was at Chater 9 Gina route.

1 Like

Uh how do I do that?

You can download NUPS
And after that use it to patch to . UPS file(the patch) To a non editted rom of Fire emblem 8.

i find this tutorial by Zoisite helpfull

His Res stat is non existent

3 Likes

It underflows.

1 Like

yep, also “lancy” uses the hand axe animation, might be because the hatchet is hardcoded

I kinda like it actually

For those who’ve played now, how’d Ella and Irina turn out? Sorry I’m just curious about how my FE OCs faired in FE8.

And @JDL which palette did you end up choosing for Irina?

I used the vanilla myr model
But changed the pallete more to her colours though i don’t really know how she turned out in game.
I won’t have access to my laptop for a week so can’t check rn

Speaking of how did certain people’s characters do- How did Mine do?

Also speaking of how did ceratin people characters do- how did mine do?

Yeah how do all of you did with all of my submission units?

So has everyone been enjoying the PME?

I am, although I only just picked it up again just now beating Chapter 11 “Eirika” route. The L’arachel had problems with survival, and the Dozla replacement couldn’t use the weapon he came with because his weapon rank was too low.

I am sorry. I should have been more attentive with the PME, but do to some complications with it, finals and a hack i had worked on, my drive was non existant. not that that’s a good excuse.

i really enjoyed making it, so i am sorry for anyone who found that their units didn’t receive the care they needed.