Der's Sprite Galore

Please refrain from making requests in sprite gallery topics.

Thank you!

11 Likes

I’m lovin’ the jacket on the pirate.

@DerTheVaporeon i have question you go make to the berseker animation of sword Pd: someone progress of the erika and centaur animations?

Der will do anything senor Delhonne says, all hail el Delhonne.

2 Likes

37 Likes

To quote a spritan friend towards everyone requesting:

imagen

Anyway, no real progress besides a pretty cool submission to the repository, if you’re satisfied with that.

Also, thanks based Arch.

8 Likes

So, where did Yoshario go?
I have something important to show.
imagen

21 Likes

Ah, yes. Forgot to mention.
It’s my birthday today.

21 Likes

Very cool design. Love the detail on the front robe.

1 Like

happy birthday i guess

also, thanks for the enemok mug in particular

1 Like

Now we wait and see if the rest of the armory becomes cursed

3 Likes

Sorry I snoozed, was trying to step up the Master Ninja, then something happened.
Sprite-0002
I’d also post mugs I contributed for a project, but I need to ask dan about posting them here too, layering it like NickT:tm: to avoid Deviantart-infused piracy.

15 Likes

And yes, this is going to be a thing, kinda.

Feel free to share your work here! Appreciate all the help.

mugs%20from%20may%20thru%20august%20blame%20the%20gacha%20for%20making%20me%20procrastinate
Sorry I have went missing. Been in the fucking hiding a lot of business outside and inside both of my jobs. As for anims, I’ve retaken them after making a lot of mugs, one of them being a commission for a important project, and the rest being pretty much contributions. Shoutouts to RandomWizard, Peerless and Dan, and hope the projects become a sucess. :smile:

BONUS:
fram Ayyrika
laughs in thracia

24 Likes

CURSED IMAGE DOUBLE BONUS:

the absolute unit

blesseskirb

7 Likes

I so happy ser you again @DerTheVaporeon

3 Likes

Thanks again for that portrait. I really didn’t want the public face of my project, the character showing its importance to everyone, to be unmodified FE7 Lilina.

3 Likes

We need more Thracia mugs, that shit is so good. :hot_face:

1 Like

Thanks again for all your help, Der. Looking forward to showcasing your work at FEE3

2 Likes