What is your main language? - New Changes Of Options -

I’m just curious of what is the born language of our community.

Note: If you speak a variation of a language as North American English and British English, select English. If you speak Spanish or Castellano, select Spanish, because they are variations with minor and sometimes major differences, but they still are the same major language.

What is you born/main language?
  • Chinese
  • Spanish
  • English
  • Arabic
  • Portuguese
  • Russian
  • Japanese
  • French
  • Italian
  • German
  • Nordic Countries (Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Icelandic and Swedish)
  • Other from Europe
  • Other

0 voters

Credits: Kanna

Translate the following image with your native langague!

imageimage

3 Likes

unlike many other polls the top spot is probably going to be the least interesting result

1 Like

Yes… Most of the community is an English speaker native, but for what I know the other major players are Japanese, Chinese and Spanish.

1 Like

Also there are 4 that voted in other, but I guess some players come from the Netherlands and Nordic countries!

1 Like

that’s why I said the top spot’s going to be least interesting result, the other spots are going to be interesting to see.

3 Likes

Can confirm. I’m from the Netherlands myself. Hopefully this has no big influence on my English. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m one of the two people who speak Portuguese lol

2 Likes

作为一名中国人,我使用汉语。

2 Likes

谷歌翻译很有用

编辑,我的意思是谷歌翻译对我有用,对你没用…

1 Like

哈哈,如果您用谷歌翻译,那么我不用谷歌翻译。

2 Likes

Agr tem 4

2 Likes

Nordic person here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Eu achei q eu era o único, kkkkkk :v.

For a moment I thought I would be the only one who speaks portuguese in the community, fortunately I’m not! Wait… Why am I writing in English? Anyways!
Saber que eu n sou o único a jogar esse jogo me alivia kkkkkkkkk.

1 Like

Guys! If you want me to insert more languages, just say, and I will change it! I noticed there is a good amount of votes as ‘‘other’’.

Sim :’)

1 Like

Now the big one…
European or south american PTguese?
(I’m just saying)

2 Likes

Wait… is this a suddenly caralho moment?

2 Likes

Mine is south american portuguese (aka PtBr)

1 Like

“Caralho moment” kkkkkkklol

2 Likes