[COMPLETE] [FE8U] Fire Emblem: Shackled Power (33 Chapters, Version 1.331. Easy Mode Available)

when you say complete, you mean completely complete like all supports and paired endings included?

That is exactly what I mean.

2 Likes

ahhhhhh I cannot wait I’ll be watching like a hawk

2 Likes

Can you post a link to the download please i wanna get s jump start on this gem

Hey, I really appreciate the excitement for this. It’s going to be available real soon, but it’s not ready just yet. In due time, you’ll have the complete product available.

That said, if you really can’t wait, in-progress builds are available in the Discord link on the main post. Be aware that it may include early assets and occasional glitching, but that comes with project betas.

8 Likes

Hey i dont mean to be impatient but could you give a release date? So i know when to check back on this page

2 Likes

I should have it out by the 26th at the latest. No need to apologize, as I’m glad you’re looking forward to it.

9 Likes

The hype is real!!

5 Likes

Yeah im very excited for this. I played this when it was very early on and enjoyed it so im pumped for the full version!

4 Likes

ohh yes I was just going to keep checking the page every couple days! Yesssssss I’ll check by then! Thanks super stoked

Soooo wheres the patch? :sweat_smile:

Still the 25th in my time zone bud lol

Good things come to those who wait

Hey, sorry to keep you all waiting. I can finally say that Shackled Power is finished and ready to be played by any/everyone!

All I ask is that you have fun with this thing. If you run into any issues, this page and the Discord are where you should throw your findings/complaints.

No clue what I’m gonna do now, but I can at least take a breather for now. Thanks again to everyone who supported me over this journey. It was memorable if nothing else.

31 Likes

I just arrived today, but hey ! Congrats !

Made a promise and delivered on it. I mean recruitment guide, supports, secrets, everything. I am so happy Thank you!

1 Like

Congrats on release, Spheal. Looking forward to giving this a spin.

1 Like

SP_Beta_Release_Ch.20Correcting-2
It. Is. Grant. Day.

1 Like

Congrats on release! I’ve been eyeing this one for a good while now and I’m so excited it’s finally out! If I find anything out of the ordinary I’ll let ya know.

1 Like

so question!!

Spoiler

On chapter 12 does it matter if Perihok is beaten or not? That seems excessive lol. Also, I see in the guide we get him on chapter 14 but he leaves after so does that mean we never see him again so we gotta get all 3 supports in that one map?