Chronicles of my stuff

Hey! So I made another animation… And its using the previous Berserker animation as its base… Now calm down, there isn’t any focus on any parts that may be considered suggestive and there isn’t any physicis and I suppose the attire shouldn’t be a problem either as these type of units have used similar garments throughout the series (Although the only example that comes to mind right now is Awakening) so i suppose this time the animation won’t be censored.

So here it is, a berseker Bow critical animation:

Berserker Bow gif

I used some of Zoramine_Fae and Leo_Link bow animations for reference for, well, for the bow.
And because this is my second animation ever, it reall shows that the animation is wonky in some places and that I don’t know if I’m using the “right distance” let’s say because it’s a bow animation and not a direct attack, so who knows how well will it fit in FeBuilder.

But anyways, as I hope this topic won’t become a discussion of what’s allowed and what isn’t in this website, I’'ll publish whatever thing I decide to make in this post. So I’ll probably do some animations for dlc classes (that I never got to play cause I never figured out how to access the dlc in citra) like Bride, Yasha, Spartan, Harrier, etc. or make the sprites for some of my OCs for my hack ( That who knows when will I just start doing it and stop worldbuilding). Also should probably make the non critical animation of the bow berserker as well I suppose. So yeah that’s about it.

20 Likes

Fear is our ally. The gasoline will be ours. Mad Max styled animations are pretty cool.

5 Likes

this is fire
long live cockzerker

3 Likes

the stretching for a critical is actually peak

5 Likes

There’s this neat reference you can use for the distance problem btw, here

The outfit itself is fine (kinda sus but aight); the animation looks solid, nice

1 Like

my main man didn’t stop grinding

1 Like

I see, thanks

1 Like