Can people give me the names of hacks with a playable avatar my discord coworker may or may not be going insane

We’ve really strayed far from the question

2 Likes

It seems this thread won’t end anytime soon! XD

1 Like

unless the mods step in

1 Like

Oh shoot!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

wait, it a community so they can’t ban this just like that!

1 Like

not until they get bored of it or just feels like it

2 Likes

If that happens…

Fine, I'll do it myself - "I`ll do it myself Thanos" | Meme Generator

2 Likes

I don’t feel so good.

2 Likes

Trust me. I have seen this kind of situation that is similar to the thread that the Head Mod whose gonna give us a bad time.
And by Head Mod, I mean CT075 himself.

2 Likes

insert megalomaniac

2 Likes

Don’t know if we can grab the attention, but if I have a plan, it would be sending a link to every person on this website so much that we can get locked off.

1 Like

Wooow

1 Like

It’s so evil that it could become the next mass apocalypse that could be equal to Dragon Ball Evolution.
Ok, maybe Dragon Ball Evolution is a little too far and evil and I have dignity to avoid watching that garbage fire of a movie.

1 Like

Woow!

How many Wows are you going to add every time I’m saying something so diabolical that I could be the next Dr. Evil from Austin Powers.

2 Likes

The more great things you say, the more WOOWS I give

1 Like

I’m so glad to be friends with you ever since you send me that invitation of being friends and having me be part of the ROM hack team as a Spectator and Suggestion Guy. It would be so crazy for Shadowfire to see this thread go out of control and having to meet two commenters having a blast on this thread and seeing us as a couple of guys who are entertaining and funny at the same time.

1 Like

Remember when I ask you to be my friend out of nowhere!

That’s when it truly started! XD

1 Like

Oh right. Forgot which thread we’re discussing about.

why? you can’t hide the truth forever

1 Like