Axe Cav/Armor

I’ve seen axe armor knights and cavaliers in other rom hacks, but I cannot find a resource that has one I can use. If there’s one for public use somewhere, I would appreciate a link to it.

Have you checked Emblem Anims? I just clicked into the Cavalry tab and a bunch of the animations inside have axe animations. Same thing with the armors.

You can also check the google drive

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jiiTpNXgAlr4lZBh8d-nJFdO-Jus5VXV

Map sprites for said axe cav and armor are in the google drive as well.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m still super new to rom hacking, and haven’t learned where a lot of outside resources are. I appreciate it

1 Like

No problem.

It’s worth noting that although the convenience of EmblemAnims is nice, the site hasn’t been updated in a good while. If you’re looking for an animation but can’t find it, take a look in the animations section of the previously linked Google Drive.

Actually the website was updated just a couple days ago, but nevertheless, the google drive is going to be more current.

1 Like

You should take a look at the pinned Getting Started topic - it has a lot of those links, resources, and other information handily grouped all in one place. :slight_smile:

I’ll check it out. I’m glad I found FeBuilder, and it has been a lot of fun messing around with it.

Upon attempting to import the animation (the .bin file), it states there is no file defining the frame. Is there something I’m forgetting to do?

You downloaded the entire folder, right? The bin is basically a list of instruction for how to import the images + script stuff.

1 Like

Oh. I’m used to doing it in FeBuilder by just exporting “this” and importing “that”. So, download the whole folder