Something bears reiteration: this is not about enforcing demands. It’s about condemning Mangs and his actions. The verbage of the letter could use some revision to clarify this, but I fully stand beside it and my signature for that reason. I was not the lead on any projects that were played by Mangs, but I did have minor roles in several. It is unrealistic to expect him to donate a single cent of whatever money he’s made, but standing by and saying nothing is not something we can do in good conscience. It needs to be out there that we do not stand by an individual who has profited from our work (which was only done for the love of Fire Emblem in the first place) and then gone on to do unacceptable things.
I see we have a lot of new users who have joined to post in this thread. I would encourage you all to read the community guidelines if you haven’t already.