[Working Title] Blazing Renaissance

I thought the story here was mainly Arch and Dei’s show, and that I’d only be acting in a supplementary role. To be perfectly honest I don’t really have much time to devote to a hacking project that isn’t Inheritance of Ash.

That’s fine; I’m sure @Arch will have a little more time to manage after EN and FEE3 remnants die down.
On another note,

3 way fights, yeeeeah!

bumps thread just to keep it in everyone’s memory.

Just waiting for Blazing Shell; probably going to be done after EN is released.

still hoping

I don’t know if you guys would need a hand, but I’m not too bad at animations should there be a need for them.

Full customs are a bit more work, but even quick little custom animations are my thing.

1 Like

[hoping intensifies]

Writing

I can do editing FWIW. Despite my reputation, I don’t really have any experience with doing “actual”, make-a-ROMhack hacking

Buuuump, writers, wanna start the ball rolling?

Still looking for writers?

idk, maybe, I just need someone in the project besides me to post something, really.

Like what?

I’m up to help with writing and Nightmare/Balancing if your still looking for people in either job.

I can also handle posting updates and stuff if you want someone else to work on that too.

What is the hack going to be about I can’t really tell @Crazycolorz5

I honestly don’t even know what to do with this project :confused: Like, should we nominate someone to be leader and try to cobble a concept together?

1 Like

#######ForumHacks

Has any progress even been made?

My suggestion is to make the story so each chapter can stand on its own and focus on releasing one chapter… but to be honest, you (we?) may be better off scrapping everything and starting over with a one-chapter project in mind. You can always add onto it if you want to make more.

I never offered help on this before because this project had so much star power, but I can provide spriting or music (to fill Siuloir’s gap) help if anyone does take up this project (which I don’t think anyone will, but details) or wishes to continue it in spirit with a reboot that has a more modest goal.

There’s something kinda important that I have to finish first?

Anyways the basic concept, if I’m recalling correctly, was that there are two siblings embroiled in an inheritance dispute - you’d choose either story, 5 chapters each, and it’d be two takes on the same conflict that ultimately ends in killing the other Lord.

So basically Radiant Dawn part 3 done right

Well, once you finish EN Arch, I’m still up to help with Nightmare/Balancing and writing if you need it.

EN final release hype

Well, we could see about getting a rough draft of each chapter done, right?