New Trailer! Bloodlines 3.32 PUBLIC PATCH is RELEASED! Check the first post

smh just go the kaitou route and use all of the chapters.

2 Likes

Let the man do his thing, jeez.

7 Likes

holy shit the OP doesnā€™t even have the link to the latest version. Iā€™m gonna revamp the thread. Anything in particular that youā€™d like to see?

4 Likes

I assume youā€™re already gonna include some, but everybody likes to see screenshots

4 Likes

for me, I wanna see when the project will be finished (probaly never)
maybe some custom animations, classes?
at least make an intro in OP

2 Likes

Hello. I am making a poll out of curiosity. The last Bloodlines Patch was 4 years ago and the link to the FEU thread has been broken. So I wonderā€¦

• I have played Bloodlines
  • I have not played Bloodlines

0 voters

13 Likes

honestly this is really cool. I feel like this project is re-emerging. here is a something.
This is Frankie. She is a new early-game character!

faaa
Sheā€™s a spunky farmhand who helps Bram uncover the secrets behind the Red Lustre deployed on the outskirts of Polloy.

More to come!

25 Likes

Progress - this is the map for the new 1-3 chapter. As the gang travels to Amphret, Bram takes care of some old business from his past life as a thug.

My opinions on early game difficulty and unit placement/typing for the early game has changed from when bloodlines first started. I had always strived for Bloodlines to be one of the hardest hacks to play. But nowadays i strongly believe that hard =/= good. Especially for the early game when the player is getting used to this hacks funky maps and gimmicks.

i shifted focus a lot on this chapter compared to most of the game. I drew inspiration from Kagaā€™s unit placement, who often places the same unit type in little blocks throughout his map. The old me would have said something like ā€œhur dur, but thereā€™s no enemy diversity!!ā€

Now Iā€™m all about it. Sure, its not the hardest map to play, but you can still get creative without indulging in the freedom of modern hacking. making this chapter was refreshing (and testing has been refreshingly easy!!)

1-3Frankie

19 Likes

Ok guess Bloodlines is basically finished, Bloodlines Randomizer next week then? :^)

8 Likes

1-2redmask
who is this lady

12 Likes

Beats me

2 Likes

Probably Weird Mask.

2 Likes

please update the lanceman map sprites and animation itā€™s been literal years
lanceman-map-stand
lanceman-map-move

3 Likes

Itā€™s R******! The maskā€™s snazzy, I dig it.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s probably a [DATA EXPUNGED] fan.

And the eye on the hat reminds me of Vaati from TLoZ.

2 Likes

The ladies got a new look.

20 Likes

Not an update but man this patch is gonna be soo sick you guys

6 Likes

Make a trailer to hype up the release of the next version lol. In all seriousness though, canā€™t wait for the release of the new patch

2 Likes

I like easier chapters being mixed in but will the old oneā€™s still retain their difficulty?

2 Likes

They might be a bit easier simply because theres a tad more early game exp around

2 Likes