the hack isn’t dead?

2 Likes

heck no

14 Likes

I’m blu ba da dee ba da da ba da da dee da

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

4 Likes

Yet again, Klok fails to find the funny.

7 Likes

add it to the lisssst.

2 Likes

update time. No screenshots because spoilees.
I have really exciting updates about Bloodlines. Not sure when the 3.0 patch is going public because there’s a lot of animations and extra asset stuff that need to be put into the game but I’ll for sure say 2020.

There’s also going to be a new playable character in part 1 and 2 new chapters in part 1 with a significant revamp in writing. For those who are savvy about the Bloodlines story, the new chapters are going to stretch out the exposition moments and really buff up Redahli, Shakkar and the Red Lustre’s role and characterization in part 1. As for Part 2, there will be 3 more playable chapters: 2-7, 2-8 and 2-F

3.0 is projected to have 18 playable chapters.

Feels really good to have a work/life balance that allows me to work on this project again and I’m thankful for my team who believe in the project and has stuck around despite my longtime absence.

Bloodlines is back and so am I. bring on the skill-free, FE7 ROMhacking renaissance.

38 Likes

bring on the skill-free, FE7 ROMhacking renaissance.

This. Please. I’m sick of FE8 hacks with fancy-schmancy skills. It’s very refreshing to have a hack that doesn’t feature skills. FE7 hacks are also fun too.

7 Likes

with 3.0 releasing its coming closer and closer to completion at the least. congrats on the upcoming release!

1 Like

BloodlinesAfterMark
we made it folks. Part 3.

29 Likes

Theres some fe7 hacks oit there lol
Wait 3.0 wtf? Isnt that serene forest thingy 2.4?
And…conrats six yr project bout to end?

1 Like

not close to ending

2 Likes

The F i r e s t o r m

4 Likes

When will the new patch be out ?

1 Like

eventually :tm:

1 Like

Tomorrow

1 Like

i didn’t know that tomorrow was Eventually 21st, 2020

1 Like

OK Kool

1 Like

This project is great! How many chapters is the plan?

1 Like

no total chapter amount planned. just going with the flow.

I hope i can release 3.0 before September. still lots to do. I’ll update this periodically with cool screenshots whenever.

8 Likes