Lin's sprite topic that will be posted in occasionally

yeah, though I like the lushe locks of hair.

Do dracozombies brush their teeth

Also

Both are cropped WIPs with terrible colors yes

6 Likes

idk if they didn’t it would make sense why their special weapons are “wretched air” and “decaying breath”
then again, do they even need to? they don’t eat anything

second one reminds me of a gorgon

I was going to mention it was a gorgon and thought I said so but I must’ve thought about it so hard I thought I already did it.

I should think less

draco zombies have bad dental care plans in general

I moved 4 posts to an existing topic: The Under

I know this is just a recolor, but making Eirikas hair more like her OA really does look better (imo) :B Maybe I just like green tho

8 Likes

Wow, I never knew her OA and sprite had different colored hair :open_mouth:

I’ve had a terrible Vanessa revamp buried in my computer for like, two years now, so I decided to finish it(mostly, her face is still kinda weird…) since I’m snowed in atm anyway.

I based this off of her official art and not her mug. (God, this made me realize how completely terrible her mug is)

If anyone actually wants this for something, you can use it.

10 Likes

Something about this is really reminiscent of the OA’s art style. Super nice~ I think the cheek might be a little funny or maybe something else but it looks really good! You’ve gotten so good :3~

I feel like the issue isn’t so much her face, it’s that her art style isn’t like, GBA FE. It’s something else. Personally a think a game using wholly that art style could be super cool, but if I had to quantify it, I’d say it reminds me of… tear ring saga??

a game using fe8 offical art style for all its in game graphics would be lovely.
the mug itself looks nice but im a bit iffy about the hair, it seems kinda messy in a strange way.

13 Likes

… Why couldn’t FE8 look this beautiful? Kudos.

Re:Eirika recolor, it seems like her armor suffers from the same problem that her hair did. In her art, it looks shiny and ivory-ish, but in the portrait it’s downright yellow. As for the hair… I think that IS just wanted a blue-haired protagonist.

The thing that might be off about Vanessa’s face is that the shading looks dramatic and has a lot of contrast, but that’s more or less the FE8 style. I’m a fan of your hair spriting.

Imagine FE8 with Lin!Updated art style. Would have really gave it its own name for the gba games.

Wow. That Myrrh is seriously incredible. I could easily see her in a Magvel sequel using this portrait. The pose works so well, and her expression is great!

I love the texture that her hair has, but I so think you could still play with the shadows a bit more to really perfect it.

I envy your talent! Seeing the FE8 cast getting a revamp is wonderful to see!

Oh, yeah, I did this a little while ago.

/shrug

13 Likes

it’s a baby deer
right

Adolescent.

so close
next time i will get it right