[Lex Talionis] Touhou Emblem ***2***

So.

It’s been awhile since I’ve announced anything new but welcome to the 4th (official) Team Stoned Stoners Project, Touhou Emblem 2!

Or at least, the announcement. We don’t have any actual gameplay to show of it, so I’m keeping this purely in the concepts tab for now since I’m in the process of learning Lex Talionis. However, we do have assets made and a very good concept of what we want to go for.

Touhou Emblem 2 will more or less be a sequel(?) to the first Touhou Emblem. I wanted 2hu Emblem 2 to be a much more advanced game than its predecessor, so I decided to go with Lex Talionis, which would offer me way more freedom in making my vision. Beyond this, I’ve also gathered an entirely new team of fans of the original Touhou Emblem who were very kind in offering me their help to see this vision come to fruition. For that, I cannot thank them enough.

Tezuka_Yamigami: Mug Artist, Icon Artist, Playtester, General Annoyance
MKCocoon: Mug Artist, Logo Artist, Musician, Unpaid Artist
ZZZMeta: Mapper, Playtester, Rimworld Addict
I<3Rena: CG Artist, Rena Simp
Retho_FR: Writer, Fr*nch
Someone: Battle Sprite Animator, Lurker

Vision: Touhou Emblem 2 will focus around Reimu and Marisa being dragged into another set of incidents that are happening in Gensokyo. However, a sinister hand lurks around the corner, threatening to set Gensokyo into chaos, with a set of very old (and perhaps unfamiliar to new fans) faces lurking in the shadows.

Gameplay will feature a lot of the QoL that makes modern hacks great, alongside a combat art system and a very special mercenary system :)))))) (not berwick)

I intend to make the game as ironmannable as possible, if only to appease the demon known as Tezuka_Yamigami so that he may massacre every unit in the game.

I have no promises on when this project will be done, but I will be updating this thread with any new developments. If you want to have an input on the project (maybe) or just wanna see it unfold in its beautiful chaos, join the Team Stoned Stoners Discord using this link:

And that’s pretty much all I have to say. Here’s a funny comic about the dev cycle so far, alongside a sample mug.

[/details]

22 Likes

6 Likes

Never heard of the devs but y’all should add a fishing mini game (lol)

4 Likes

you’re going to be the bait

7 Likes

It begins. Let the madness come

5 Likes

Time for more epic 2hu music and status staves hoarding?

5 Likes

Of course

1 Like

Oh my… I played through the original one a long time ago… And now it’s getting a sequel?!? And in Lex Talionis? Am I dreaming?

3 Likes

Me when unbounding motivation to torture the player

3 Likes

btw, the original used f2u stuff for what I recall. So are the new mugs, and other custom stuff going to be f2u? asking for a friend

3 Likes

yes (im not lame)

if you want a preview look at this post in the previous thread

4 Likes

being fr*nch is punishable by death

y’all should sack your writer

4 Likes

i agree, i’ll get the guillotine

1 Like

yuuka gaming

4 Likes

hello yes this is the yuukadev, dev of the Yuuka