Fire Emblem : The Black Gates

I’ve been working with a concept of a fire emblem hack, and i’ve been working the ideas out by myself, but I don’t think that I can accomplish all of the tasks I want to do for this project. There’s story writing help, some working with portraits and palettes, and some custom animations.

I would have a portrait to show as a small proof of concept, but the file got incredibly screwed up and ruined the portrait I honestly spent a good time on. That did not make me happy at all. I can remake it, but it still did not sit well with me. If any others wish to help me make this idea a reality, that would be absolutely fantastic. Unfortunately, I have no way to pay you for your time. So, any time you can provide for some nobody like me, that would be amazing.

1 Like

I think you’re going to find it difficult to get people onboard without at least showing some progress first.

I know i will have trouble. Like I said,
I had proof of progress, but it got screwed up. But, I should have a proof of concept in some amount of time. But, thank you for the reminder to finish up the portait i am working on

More than a portrait. If you’d like real help you should post pics of your hacking progress!

The name is pretty cool I’ll give you that

Thank you very much.

I only brought up the portrait because I was working on it at that point.