FE6xna First Public Release

hapy roi dae :partying_face:
Link in the first post (read the readme pls)

20 Likes

I can tell lots of hard work was put into this project! Congratulations on the release :zap:

1 Like

Massive congratulations on the launch!

Can’t wait to play it!

1 Like

Classic.

9 Likes

first “major” bug!
chapter 15: talking w/ elffin will crash
here is the fix: click me
add the file in that link to this folder location, replacing the old Ch15.xnb

1 Like

Just to notify you: My game crashed on Chapter 3 when I was moving Ward.

A file named “exception” was created after the crash on the folder I have the game. I uploaded it to my drive so you can take a look at it, just in case it is of any help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i8_DHkCGx5yt1IENfQQmXnoVuhEY4FmL/view?usp=sharing

Just restart the .exe, sometimes it crashes for unknown reasons.
If it persists, go to the discord channel.

1 Like

So it’s been a little over a week since the initial release, figured I should update you on hard mode.

Essentially, my ideology about a “hard mode” is that it shouldn’t simply be a stat check, but a thing that forces you to think more about your actions while giving you multiple options to deal with what’s in front of you (might already be known given Fracture Realm’s hard mode). Additionally, I decided to add a few new events exclusive to hard mode to add to the experience. As of now, Ch4 is done testing-wise, with most likely up to 6 done by Sunday.

As for the other things, like animations and portraits, they’re moving along. I don’t really want to put out a request for help regarding portraits because I already know I most likely can’t pay anyone for this project (anyone else at least), but if anyone is interested in portrait extension help feel free to reach out. Otherwise, probably going to pretend it’s not a thing lol

5 Likes

sorry, forgot to give you all your screenshots

7 Likes

are you gonna add fixed growths

It looks like there’s going to be Mini Bosses for the chapters up ahead.

Is there a reason Bors doesn’t start with a bronze sword? It would make him much more initially useful against the fighters in Chp1.

There’s a trade option, you’re welcome to choose what sword to give him.
I figured you had enough to work with (2 bronze, an Iron and a slim).

Started playing this game. Its really great! My lance wants to be alan, my alan wants to be a delete button but all of his other stats are terrible. my dorothy got 13 strength at level 10 woah. all of my mage units are bad and lilina died in chapter 7 :skull:
shannan got REALLY GOOD and roy is just being lyn’s son. I just came to say i came across a bug and im not sure if you have seen it before so here it is.

I had marked sin and sin recruited himself by just going up to sue. I am not able to unmark him. Its not really game breaking but something told me to report it incase you never heard of it before. otherwise great game! here is lyn in fe6xna

EDIT: ok i unmarked sin by pressing back after getting out of the status screen of the boss? idk. i think thats what i did. but yeah sin got unmarked somehow by me pressing back.

1 Like

based tasted

yeah it’s a weird graphical bug, I’m still trying to figure out how to prevent it

glad you’re enjoying it so far!

Hey bestboi back at it again with fe6XNA. I am having some good fun, noah died
and i got good levels ups so hes staying dead. im sad because i gave so much exp to him and lost wyrm slayer, he was very mediocre and ig that was better than echnidna??? lol, i mostly used him for side objectives like getting chests with chest keys. take a funny looking dorothy

anyways , Raigh has slower movement in sand but chad doesnt? i kinda understand chad not being screwed in sand but… raigh is magic? tbf its one map but eh, im not sure if its on purpose or not. (maybe its to make sophia more special?)

Anyways im having alot of fun with this game! Really great, earlier i found that chad can support with raigh but raigh couldnt support chad, was gonna send a screenshot showing it but it fixed itself the next turn / next 2 turns. Anyways as i said before, great game : D.

EDIT: found this, might still need to be coded in lol, will it or won’? just really curious… might ask bwdyeti or myke if its on purpose tho.

1 Like

not exactly sure what you’re reporting in this one
if the question is why isn’t that shaman moving, it’s because he can’t see chad

and yes, raigh walks slow, but when he has his level 20/promoted skill (or any mage does for that matter) they regain their desert walking prowess

ah, i was mostly reporting why the shaman had 2 move also, but yeah thanks for clarifying! man this chapter will be a pain to deal with lol, my op shanna will have to carry.

1 Like

Bestboi back at it again at crispy creams

Now i dont usually pay attention to cutscenes, i usually skip them (love how u made it proper and better and stuff) but YOO LILINA RESSURECTION!!
but yeah lilina is dead and she showed up in cutscene, i think this is the chapter 18 cutscene.

but yeah still having fun with this game! alan fixed up his attitude and sin is pretty amazing too, might just make him a swordie since its fitting him. promoted everyone! im gonna grind up zeiss and promote him after.

Edit:

keep this description in the finalized version. its wonderful.

4 Likes