FE6xna First Public Release

I see you!! :eye::eye:

I forgot to add the changelog thing I wrote up about 2 months ago, I’ll add it to the first post.

So…this is definitely beating around the bush…but you’ve revived this project?

They unlocked the post after a few years as well as posted progress so I’d definitely say so

???

???

Monthly update… sort of

Plans have slightly changed, as may or may not be moving during the week of the 29th, somewhat forcing me to either put off releasing until after the 29th, or releasing slightly early.

But you don’t care about that.
So, here’s what you came to see. First post updated as usual.

7 Likes

Progress looks great. World map is very cool

1 Like

I can’t take credit for the world map, that’s all @Myke of the fe7x team

1 Like

Guess I’m transitioning to weekly updates now that we’re getting towards the end
Notes from the week:
Did some difficulty adjustments for a few chapters, most notably chapter 12. Not because the chapter was overall too difficult, but because there’s an unintended spike. Normal mode isn’t supposed to really force you into micromanaging, so I’m doing my best to replay with different strategies to ensure that’s the case.
Chapter 21x has been finished map-wise, and will be evented most likely today.
Chapter 21 is now being tested, along with 20A/Bx.
Text insertion has moved fairly quickly, and now all supports are ready to go as well (big thanks to @Bartz for their help in that regard).
Some testing fun from myself and my playtesters:

Screenshots

This is still very much fe6, don’t worry. Fun fact: Melady was crit on the counter attack.
aLwAyS uSe tHe fIrSt hErO cReSt oN dIeCk
Updated objective screens to reflect the gaidens.
Longbows are fun.

7 Likes

Prepare for Str blessed Lance

picture

Haha jk :]
FE6A_0001

2 Likes

oh my I may be okay with fog if it’s this pretty

2 Likes

Weekly update time
Most of the adjustments this week were for the Ilia/Sacae route, as well as a few AI changes and additional text added to the western isles chapters.
All maps sans the last 2 are now finished, currently ch22 is being evented.
And we’re fully written now to ch12x

Screenshot time

If you were curious on whether or not dragons will still be popping out of chests…
yes.
Additionally, now you can find many different rare items (including a very rare one I will not reveal) alongside the normal elixir. You will always find at least 2 chests with Manaketes inside, but never find more than 4.
Did you miss him?
Reasons why I almost never use Rutger…
And instead of a second swordreaver…

Okay bye.

8 Likes

Yeah I’m late

9 Likes

All right, weekly updates
Currently text is finished for all chapters up to 15, with 90% of 16 and 16x done.
Chapter 24 and Chapter 25 were overhauled, and both are done (map and unit placement-wise).
Switched the world map to the one from FEH
A fair amount of item icons have been done and inserted now by @GoudaGrabber

Screenshots

That’s right

And this is why you promote early!

Hey I don’t make the rules (oh actually I guess I do :woozy_face: )

:zap: Electric :zap:

Not sure if I ever mentioned this, but credits are viewable in-game, and I’ve finally got around to updating them.

cya

11 Likes

Weekly updates, let’s see…
Text now finished up to ch16x, a few small changes to Ch8/16/22 so they won’t play the victory theme anymore (throws off the ambiance).
What else…

Screenshots

Planned.
Balancing the endgame is a tricky beast…
No Divine Weapon required.
Hush.
Oh right, finished Ch25.

Cya

13 Likes

That’s some news right there. Definitely like the upgraded HD version of FE6.

1 Like

Just stumbled into this. I didn’t realize it was so close to being finished. I’ve been in a bit of a Binding Blade mood of late, and this looks quite cool. Perhaps I’ll check this out when it comes out. Good luck wrapping things up!

1 Like

That opening remark Leave the final strike to me! Memories… glad to know this is still going smoothly.

1 Like

game cancelled everyone go home

anyway, I don’t have much given the release is next week, just working on finishing up all the text I want to have in for the initial release.
I will say this again; this is just the preliminary release. Not everything is done (in particular certain animations), and hard will be included in the following release along with as much done as I can get done for the project. idk when that’ll be lol, I could use a break

Indigestion

blargh

okay bye bye :wave:

15 Likes

secret events :shushing_face:
credit @ZessDynamite

13 Likes