FE Fates Discussion Topic

The cast of Conquest is at least 5 times more exciting than Birthright’s. I personally found all the Birthright characters, while less caricatured than Conquest’s, very boring.

IS gives the hoshido siblings far more character development though

Kaze is another player worshipper though, so I benched him the moment I saw Kagero’s chest STR

1 Like

The fact that he’s a player worshipper is kinda justified though considering you save him from execution in the beginning of the game.

Also my Kaze maxed strength so Kagero can suck it.

That was Leo really and also I don’t care if it’s justified because tits I have enough worshippers already.

Incidentally Kaze’s pre-promotion str cap is 15. Kagero’s BASE str is 15.

1 Like

That and he’s got this weird kinda survivor complex because he was present when Corrin got the kidnapped IIRC

Kaze just wants to repay Corrin for saving his life and maybe give him a brojob

Ch. 15 and I have A support with him, I know that you can lost him otherwise.

I don’t find any interesting character in Hoshido, all are plain. And their supports seems to be the same with everybody.
Hana training, Hinata dueling, Subaki training or eating, Sakura crying…

Also, I hated how the personalities changed.
Aqua now is defenseless and weak, while in Conquest she was fierce and strong. Sakura was strong and caring in Conquest, now she is a crybaby. Leo is the opposite of what he is in Conquest.
Even Kamui changed his personality, and that inconsistency bugs me a lot.

And the music, overall it’s not memorable, except for Lost in Thoughts All Alone, because it’s in almost EVERY OTHER SONG in one way or another.
They ditched the main theme of Fire Emblem, I know there is a piece of it in the intro, but still.
IS decided to left out most of previous FE rules, like the archetypes, specific themes, character development, unique supports…
I really doubt Fire Emblem will return to his gold days.

Ch. 18
After defeating Leo, he gives you a book to teleport your entire party to a location in Hoshido…
Where the f*ck was that book when they need it in the Nohr campaign?
I call this bullshit.

3 Likes

Deus Ex Bad Writing Machina.

Clever.

This picture is going to be my motivation for surviving finals.

Thanks based ch23 generic rallybot

3 Likes

Fun fact the last map released in map pack 2 gives you proximity shot.

Hello 1-2 range Takumi, RIP everyone else

https://www .youtube.com/watch?v=ZogGbreut0M

Fucking broken ass youtube embeds

Guys this is not a drill @Arch is playing conquest and posting his reactions in the discord chat

2 Likes

highlights?

We’ve moved to voice but

1 Like

PS @Arch is playing on Normal like a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

1 Like

I still wish we can marry our mom, mainly because we don’t remember them, it’s not like they’re actually related to us the gamers.

hey @Arch could you give us a meow like the pussy you are?

2 Likes

:frowning:

I just bought pirated the game today.

Thank glob for 3DS hax.

2 Likes