FE Fates Discussion Topic

#wonder if we’ll still get waifu emblem for 15.

In a perfect world, IS would take their profits from Fates and invest in competent writers and map designers knowing that they won’t have to resort to fanservice to guarantee sales now that the series isn’t dying anymore. But that probably won’t happen.

2 Likes

Literally all I want is for 15 to have Conquest gameplay and a plot that makes sense.

Keep the kiddos and the waifus, just make those two things great

2 Likes

Can I just point out what bullshit it is that the Wyrmslayer isn’t effective vs the Blight Dragon

I want 15 to have the whole, “grey and grey morality” I was expecting from a story that you can perceive and play from both sides, especially without a bullshit cunt cop-out that is the “third worse-r faction that the two factions come together to fight”.

Fucking weak arse pussies and their bitchy waifus and generic plots. God damn.

The whatnow

Final boss of Birthright route.

Garon goes all super saiyan.

Oh him

Speaking of FE14, I should mention that the Smash4 Power Rankings for Ohio for Spring 2016 have gone with a FE14 theme. Check it out:

Imgur

2 Likes

Rare picture of Treehouse HQ

6 Likes

I just finished Nohr.
I really liked the gameplay and difficulty. I never expected that, specially after Awakening.
But the characters and story…
I only liked Leo, Belka, Kaze and Zero, in my opinion they aren’t much stereotypical as other characters. Some supports are natural, but most of them are forced AF (Like KamuixBelka)

And the story, it’s the crapiest and pointless story in the FE saga. Even Awakening wasn’t that crappy.

Well, I hope Hoshido will be a bit better in story, but I really doubt it.

2 Likes

Hoshido is better story wise but that isn’t saying much

Kaze is such a bro. Be sure to A-rank him with Corrin asap when you play Hoshido, or you might regret it.

The cast of Conquest is at least 5 times more exciting than Birthright’s. I personally found all the Birthright characters, while less caricatured than Conquest’s, very boring.

IS gives the hoshido siblings far more character development though

Kaze is another player worshipper though, so I benched him the moment I saw Kagero’s chest STR

1 Like

The fact that he’s a player worshipper is kinda justified though considering you save him from execution in the beginning of the game.

Also my Kaze maxed strength so Kagero can suck it.

That was Leo really and also I don’t care if it’s justified because tits I have enough worshippers already.

Incidentally Kaze’s pre-promotion str cap is 15. Kagero’s BASE str is 15.

1 Like

That and he’s got this weird kinda survivor complex because he was present when Corrin got the kidnapped IIRC

Kaze just wants to repay Corrin for saving his life and maybe give him a brojob