FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

It’s been about three weeks since I last updated, but Three Houses seems to have kept all our diligent animators busy, so we weren’t too behind, at least. The drive and emblem anims are up to date on assets!

11 Likes

The only thing that can slow this community’s animators down: SUPPORTING THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

Team Fourstar would be proud.

5 Likes

Wrong series, but hey man, you tried.

1 Like

Well, I can’t find either the Medeus animation I shared a couple a posts up, and the Idunn size Fire breath and Dark breath for player use. Or maybe you did upload it to the page but I can’t find the category where they are

is there a magic animation of Valflame anywhere? I checked the repository and can’t find one anywhere. The closest thing would be the Bakuretsu spell for now.

Those gifs are horrendous. Allow me to help.

…why is Lute’s animation formatted differently from the others?
Anyway, fixed it. Had to redownload FEB and oh dear god it’s gotten ugly.

4 Likes

Can I post a transformation animation of the sword?
transf2lorm_sp1

21 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think one’s been made yet.

Ah yeah, we noticed a few graphical glitches for those and thought they could benefit from another passthrough. Currently, they’re in the need improvement folder of the google drive and not on the site b/c of that.

Medeus: if you advance by frame here (period character on keyboard), you’ll notice Medeus’ tail bouncing along the left of the screen. It’s also a little choppy and could use another timing passover.

Dark Breath: The particles occasionally have hard lines where the rendering stops. Mostly along the left side, but one or two occur near the start. This is easiest to really see when moving frame by frame, but it is visible in normal time, too. There’s also a few random floating pixels in the background that appear during certain frames.

In Depth
  • frame1: sudden cutoff
    Spell_o_000

• frame2: extra pixel vomit in three places
    Spell_o_003

• frame3: extra pixel vomit in one place
    Spell_o_004

• frame5: extra pixel vomit in one place
    Spell_o_006

• frame7: cuts off the first particle on right, last on left, random pixels on bottom
    Spell_o_008

• Frame8: same as above

• Frame9-10 cut off leftmost particle

• Frame11 has some pixel vomit (right-most particle) and cuts off the end
    Spell_o_012

• Frame12,13 cuts off the end

• Frame15 cuts off the end and has a graphical glitch on top right particle

• Frame 16 has some pixel vomit

• Frame 18 cuts off the end

• Frame 20 cuts off the end

Fire Breath is similar to the above. Just needs some cleanup. I’d modify both to have all breath particles ‘end’ within the confines of the animation rather than jaggedly fade. Spritans might have more helpful feedback to give, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah wonder who that could be

do whatever you want with that garbage I made it in like 7th grade lol

1 Like

Would you believe me if I told you I forgot about the map animation?

1 Like

But did you have one or did you forget to make one?

I forgot to make one.

1 Like

These are all great animations, especially the dragon lord and gold knight. I’m very glad we’re getting more T3 options.

2 Likes

More T3 options are always exciting. I’m hoping that we eventually get some sort of T3 for the Myrmidon line that isn’t just a reskin. Another thing I’d like to see is perhaps a Hero T3. Having a more armoured version of Der’s Linus but with a shield too would be really neat. There isn’t really a T3 for Axe infantry either.

1 Like

Nuramon: posts something
Me: goes straight to the like button, then reads post

5 Likes

Great jobs as always! I think you’re one of the best out there ; the gba animation feels so cheap now x)
Anyway, have you thought about making an halberdier? I wonder how it could look like honestly!

1 Like

Absolutely remarkable, we honestly need more T3 options, I was actually thinking of making a Seraph Knight sprite (and hopefully, but unlikely, the animation) but considering how complex that can get, I am unsure how well I can get it done.

2 Likes

Can I edit your Golden Knight animation? I want to make a special version of Golden Knight for only Camus

Very nice my man :ok_hand: