FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Damn they look like cowboys now, yee-haw.

I need help, I recall seeing a post of someone posting a repalette of the Master Knight. I tried to find it but after searching post by post and likes, even tried to advance search and still came up with nothing.

Can anyone show me that post? Or perhaps share it.

I have a still of a repallete but itā€™s not animated.

mkr

3 Likes

Ahh I was certain that it was you who put into work for it, thatā€™s alright.

I definitely wanted to use the repallete, thank you!

I know that there is an unfinished wild wyvern animation, did anyone ever manage to put one together? Or a wild pegasus for that matter?

The problem is that it was always a stuttery, jerky animation in need of additional frames and lots of touchups. That hasnā€™t really changed. ML was an amateur spriter when he made it, and he didnā€™t stick around long enough to really advance his spriting skills.

The return, especially, has several icky frames that need cleaning.

Still, I appreciate the effort! We can definitely add it to the repo.

No problem! If I had the time and patience to rework it, I would. Itā€™s a start, at the very least. Maybe once I have more experience making animations, Iā€™ll come back to it.

Hey guys, is there supposed to be a section for map sprites in the REPO? I canā€™t find the right option to it, or is it another post?

From the root: Graphics / Map Sprites
Hereā€™s a direct link.

2 Likes

Thank you sooooo much, I have been waiting for this for a long time, it looks really great!

awesome, can you make a female version too?

@Leo_link War cleric magic animations freeze the game. Axe and staff works fine though. Sun%20God%20Wraith-2

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because I didnā€™t make a magic animation, itā€™s just staff, so the script is wrong and the game will crash.
If you want magic, I can do it, but a better war cleric will come, Iā€™m not really satisfied with this one anymore.
However, thanks for using it.

2 Likes

In that case, do you mind if i copy and paste war monk magic animation & script into this? Because iirc the war monk magic animations works fine.

1 Like

I donā€™t mind itā€™s free to edit.

1 Like

Brunhilda
Next in my Dragalia themed mugs, itā€™s Brunhilda. While not as tricky as figuring out Midgardsomr, Brun was still a challenge to put together. Hope you guys like it

2 Likes

I have so many questions

1 Like

no idea what that chunky boi is

love it anyway

Itā€™s cute and adorable.

Itā€™s been about three weeks since I last updated, but Three Houses seems to have kept all our diligent animators busy, so we werenā€™t too behind, at least. The drive and emblem anims are up to date on assets!

11 Likes