[Fangames] What are you working on?

Updated map. I’m not certain of the beach at the bottom
Ignore the closed villages. So near the beginning a brigand will spawn and you’ll need to rush over and stomp him before he destroys the village. The house doesn’t give anything but it will have some nice dialogue.

Damnit man stop making us have to meet expectations /s

1 Like

Just have the dude be like “why the fuck do you all have weird hair”

1 Like

Went to the Nick Tee School of Hair?

2 Likes

I’m not good at explaining things, especially maps, so I figured I’d whip something up to sort of show you a couple of the ropes.

5 Likes

God I suck at this

I understand what @Primefusion meant by the rivers now. Thanks for the examples.

We all suck, it’s the first step of everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN43sCyEanA

2 Likes

A man after my own heart.

1 Like

I’m trying to decide on the final version of this
Armor colored cape or hair colored cape?

1 Like

I like the armor colored one

Consulting the, ahem, “reference”, that I posted earlier, I’m gonna go with the left as well.
Colour accurate but also prevents it from looking like she has longer hair than she actually does.
Only thing is it might seem like she’ll have metal wings at a short glance if you go from armour to cape, but that’s like, a less than 1% issue.

Good job, mate.

Updated the outside map
goal is defeat boss
There’s some incentive to go at a brisk rate because maybe six or so (maybe less we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it) turns a bandit will come out of that fort and destroy the village.

Thanks for the input
I’ll work on the sprite sheet this weekend

I also made one for Ephraim Lord awhile back

1 Like

You’ve definitely improved the mountains. One thing you should consider, though, is the sprites used for the forest tiles. The tileset gives you a plethora of forest tiles to work with for a reason; using multiple variations of forest tiles adds subtle diversity to the map that is lost when the same tile is used for every forest. Also, the sand bank in the southeast of the map ends with a straight line, which looks unnatural. Other than those two things I’d say this map is pretty solid.

1 Like

how about this?

3 Likes

It seems flawless to me, honestly.

2 Likes

Well alright! Thank you for the compliment it means a lot.

This is pretty solid. There’s a handful of cut-off path tiles, but otherwise: noice.

1 Like

I’ve almost finished this but i have one problem: the sword handle.
If i use the yellow handle will conflict with the armor and if I make it blue it will fade into the inner cape.
Which do i use?

1 Like

I’d go with Blue. Looks better and doesn’t blend in as much.
Side note, what do you guys think of this sprite I made/spliced?