And then I said hi

Hello there, FEUniverse. My name is Nexas. For the most part, I’ve simply been into making fangames in general, not just Fire Emblem. Mainly a Zelda fangamer here, but I’ve been into Fire Emblem for a few years and have enjoyed it quite a bit. I was also very into Fire Emblem romhacking for a while, though, I’m not exactly well versed in it.

I’ve mostly just been playing a bunch of randomzier runs of the GBA FE games, and am active on quite a few forums.

My first FE game was Sacred Stones, and I enjoyed it quite a bit, with my favorite entry being FE12.

So yeah, hi.

EDIT: How would I put a topic in a subforum, since I was intending on putting this in the Introduction forum. D:

EDIT: Nevermind, got it.

5 Likes

Welcome!

Hi :grin:

wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome

Bonvenon en FEU! Zelda was one of the fangaming scenes that I checked out before ultimately attempting to settle into the Fire Emblem one. Any recommended fangames? I’ve only played Parallel Worlds (which I didn’t like except for the novelty of playing a LttP mod) and a bunch of Game Maker vaporware, and it’s been a while since I played Zelda.

Fremde, étranger, stranger~