Zmr/Zaim's F2U/F2E Graphics Zone

Sometimes I make things that I don’t mind other people using or editing. I have other free to use assets scattered around the FEU network but I’m not entirely happy with all of them so only the very best will go here. Or at least, what I think is the best. :sloth:

NOTE: Everything here is Free to Use and Free to Edit, as long as credit is given.

Stills/Anims
Heavy Cavalier/Heavy Knight/Shieldrider/Cataphract
heavycav

Mystery of the Emblem Brigand (Based off LeoLink’s concept)
BrigandLeo

People can feel free to animate whatever they want from here if they’re getting impatient as long as they give credit. I can’t make any promises any of these stills getting animated any time soon nor am I experienced in animation. Although I won’t rule out an attempt if I get time.

Heroes style Fafnir
Fafnir
Usually I make character palettes for these too but uh, well, there’s no playable male fafnirs! Closest male one would be Grima I guess it’d be pretty boring to do just the one palette, nor would it really show off the capability of the palette very well so I just decided not to do it this one time.

Raptor Riders/Dino Cavs/Sauridiers/Dragoons/Whatever

Mugs

ddd WyvernGirl WyvernGirl2

Icons

N/A.

Other

Digimon Sprites:

38 Likes

BrigandLeo
A new set of stills based off the GBAFEied Mystery of the Emblem Brigand LeoLink posted in #spritans. Featured a crab walk and everything. This edit isn’t animated however.

20 Likes

Fafnir

Link_DX in the Discord wanted a Fafnir Heroes style still so I did a simple edit and here is what I have to deliver! Hope you all enjoy.

11 Likes

WyvernGirl WyvernGirl2 ddd

These may not have frames but they’re insertable and I’m happy enough with them to share them here.

22 Likes

Raptor Riders/Dino Cavs/Sauridiers/Dragoons/Whatever
I’d imagine the weapon they’d be most associated with is Axes but of course, the more weapons they have the cooler. Crossbow Dino Cavs perhaps, even. Maybe even a Dino Troub.

17 Likes

challenge accepted.

1 Like

or maybe a dino cannon

Since these are insertable into GBAFE (albeit without anims and you’ll need to change the map sprite palette) I may as well share these Digimon sprites here too. They’re all 16 x 32.

17 Likes

People seem to want mug compilation sheets so I may as well share this. No need to credit me on this.

12 Likes

While your body of work is impressive, I’m getting a bit of a Nayr same-face impression here. You need to put more effort into changing up their facial structures.

3 Likes

I just base the portraits off the many selfies that other FEU users share. Hard to resolve that issue.

6 Likes

damn bro nice self inserts

2 Likes