Zanryu's Livestreams and LPs!

So, as many of you know I’ve been working on assets for a fair few projects, yet none of which I have ever played or know, really, anything about. So I decided to boot up one of these projects and give it a shot, and at the request of a friend and the lead developer of the project, I ended up starting to stream it. So I’ve decided I’ll be doing more of this from time to time, and I’ve started compiling the streams on my Youtube!

14 Likes

this is the content i am looking for

1 Like

Just a heads up that I’ll be going live in about an hour with the next part of Fire Emblem: Vision Quest! Hope to see you in the chat!

Check out the stream here, or scroll up to the opening post!

3 Likes

I didn’t even realize you streamed. This is epic.

Normally I only stream from my Xbox, but I finally decided to boot up one of the hacks I’m helping out with and Pandan said I should stream - so I did!

1 Like

Some of you tuned in for the first two streams, but I’ve just now added the playlist to my Youtube if you missed out, but I’ve been playing STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order and will be doing the whole game on stream! Part 1 is currently public, with part 2 currently processing!

You can find it here!

EDIT: Part 2 is up, added to the playlist and thumbnails loaded!

1 Like

Going live in just a few minutes - head up to the opening post or pop on over to Twitch to join in the chat!

2 Likes

This just in - my entire Let’s Play of STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order is now up for viewing on Youtube! Check it out; next up? The Last of Us Remastered!

2 Likes