You Can Be Part of The Hack!

For the ROM Hack that I’m currently working on. I am planning to make this project a big one for other people like you and me to enjoy.

Story:

4 mercenaries from the village called Sern. They decided to be hired as mercenaries because they needed a way to make some money. Their boss told the mercenaries that a certain bandit group known as “Jacob’s Bandits” threaten Sern that they’re going to raid the village and take all of the women and gold from the village.

In hesitation to prevent this catastrophe. Calvin (the boss) decided to ask Samir to form a group of his own to stop the bandits from attacking the village. After known where the bandits are. Samir united the group that consist of these three people.

• Ahmed, Samir’s younger brother.

• Alden, Samir and Ahmed’s younger cousin.

• Mahir, Alden’s cousin.

They went to the bandits hideout and saw the leader of the bandits, Jacob.
Samir then proceed with caution when a bandit came up to him and interrogating them on why they are on their “territory”. After realizing they were mercenaries, the bandit then tried to attack Samir, but Samir killed him afterwards.

With the last draw of breath, he shouted in the air saying that they are being invaded. The group proceeds to raise arms.

At the end. Ahmed was horrified on the fact he killed someone for money, and blames it on Samir for putting them in this mess.

They returned to Sern for their money.

~ The End [Prologue]

For now…

================================================================

And…you guys can help me and be featured as the TDOD Team and have a role on the Discord server that I own
below
||
V

Sever ID: 680841667699277898
Or
Link: https://discord.gg/Wd3acB

The Roles that I made on the server are listed here.

• Animators (Sprite designers)

• Meme Historian

• Musicians

• Officers

• Play-testers

• Fooker

• Idea Guy

• Anime Master

=============================================================

Animators (Sprite designers)
If you choose this role. Then, you make animations for the ROM Hack and for the whole community. To send it. Compress it. Then, post it. Easy as pie!
(Anyone can be in this role anytime)

Meme Historian
If you choose this role. You specialize in memes and their formats from Grumpy Cat to modern era of memes. Hell, you might even discover new memes or make one of your own to make your own imprint on history.

Musicians
If you choose this role. Take the baton, Mozart, and start making all kinds of music.
Music is important, since it can simply effect the mood of the game play. If you want, make CrazyBus Theme Song 2.0. Oh God… What have I done? :fearful:
(This role is decided by the creator of the server: SamirPlayz)

Officers
You Sir are going to protect sever with your LIFE! Nah. Just make sure nobody is posting anything offensive or anybody say anything of the new update of
Fire Emblem TDOD (except the creator of the server). Thanks!

Play-testers
No Ragefest from me, just Dawn of Destiny. Your opinions and ideas are private from the rest of the server. If you are caught sharing any updates, the Officers will delete the message, and a 1 day banned. If again, 3 day banned. If AGAIN, THEN you get kicked out. Three Strikes! You’re out!

Fooker
They are frickers that have high expectations. Equip: Memes

Idea Guy
If you are a type of guy who like to share ideas with the sever. Then this position is for you. Share your ideas in the community.

Anime Master
Like anime? Eat ramen? Well, Naruto run over there, dude. Realistic, it is just a role that people might enjoy.

============================================================

The “Officer”, “Musician” and " and “Play-tester” roles will be determined by me.

Roles decisions end s at 3/3/2020

Don’t waste any time! Join!

Well, enjoy the sever!

~SamirPlayz

============================================================

Update

Here are the treads on the sever.!

f4e40b84712dbb45bc474c704a478c3f|220x494

Thats all

1 Like

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Dawn of Destiny v1.0