• Have Roy as his Manga personality
  • Have Roy as his GBA personality

0 voters

Question #3

• Have Thieves promoted in FE6 as Assassins/Rogues like FE7
  • Have Thieves not get a promotion in FE6

0 voters

Question #4

• Have an Awakening style of Elibe 1000 years into the future following the Bad Ending of FE6
  • Have the Good Ending of FE6 that would be left as it is

0 voters

Question #5

• Have Lloyd/Linus not be a Camus archetype and recruitable as the Samson/Arran Archetype in the FE7 Remake
  • Have Lloyd/Linus remain as a Camus archetype in the FE7 Remake

0 voters

Question #6

• Preferred Hero Classes with Coats (Raven/Linus Sprite)
  • Preferred Swordmaster Classes with Jackets (Lloyd Sprite)

0 voters

Question #7

• Have Lyn be a cameo and not recruitable
  • Have Lyn be recruitable just to please the Lyn fanboys

0 voters

Question #8

• Have Memory Prisms in FE6 and 7 Remake and not include the Turnwheel mechanic
  • Have no Memory Prisms in FE6 and 7 Remake and include the Turnwheel mechanic

0 voters

Question #9

• Have the FE7 cast have cameos in FE6
  • Not have the FE7 cast have cameos in FE6

0 voters

Question #10

• Have Hard Mode bonuses in FE6 and 7 Remake
  • Not have Hard Mode bonuses in FE6 and 7 Remake

0 voters

7 Likes

So a week went by and the votes settled down, It would be nice for me to give out my compliments to those who submitted their votes. Now, for those who cast their votes in.

Winner of Question #1
70% of people voted “Don’t Kill Zephiel and have the events of FE6 playout”
I got to say, you want to keep FE6 canon.

Winner of Question #2
59% of people voted “Have Roy as his Manga personality”
Clearly, some of you have read the FE6 Manga and hoped it would be implemented in an FE Echoes for FE6. Would be interesting to see.

Winner of Question #3
88% of people voted “Have Thieves promoted in FE6 as Assassins/Rouges like FE7”
I’m certain that a large majority of you want thieves to be promoted to Assassins/Rouges to keep up their useful utility without getting one-shot by a Bolting Tome. Now if only the Assassins kept their ability to steal, maybe Astolfo would benefit as an Assassin for promotion.

Winner of Question #4
63% of those who voted “Have the Good Ending of FE6 that would be left as it is”
It would be for the best to leave it as it is. Unless some person decided to show off and ruin it with a pointless sequel that is official which results in all the FE fans belittling and saying it’s a cash-grab method for greedy companies that take advantage of misused fan service and poor justification to all the beloved characters that we all know and loved.

Winner of Question #5
54% of those who voted “Have Lloyd/Linus remain as a Camus archetype in the FE7 Remake”
Congrats, you made Nino cry, I hope you are happy.
Sorry, 46% of those who voted “Have Lloyd/Linus not be a Camus archetype and recruitable as the Samson/Arran Archetype in the FE7 Remake”. I really sympathize with you and those who played FE7 for the first time and figuring out how to recruit one of the Reed Brothers as a Samson/Arran archetype.

Winner of Question #6
67% of those who voted “Preferred Hero Classes with Coats (Raven/Linus Sprite)”.
You got to look heroic and epic with the Hero class with Coats.

Winner of Question #7
63% of those who voted “Have Lyn be a cameo and not recruitable”
To bring some context to this question, it’s for the potential FE6 remake in the future. Plus Roy needs to shine and not get it stolen by Lyn.

Winner of Question #8
89% of those who voted “Have Memory Prisms in FE6 and 7 Remake and not include the Turnwheel mechanic”
It would be great to see new cutscenes that we never get to see in the original via Memory Prisms, would be a good reward after completing certain objectives and finding interesting secrets. As for the Turnwheel mechanic, it would be nice to not have it and make it remain true to the original.

Winner of Question #9
80% of those who voted “Have the FE7 cast have cameos in FE6”
It would be nice to have some of the FE7 cast have cameos without stealing the show for the FE6 cast. Of course, get confirmation of which one is alive and which one has perished during the events of FE6.

Winner of Question #10
81% of those who voted “Have Hard Mode bonuses in FE6 and 7 Remake”
Having Hard Mode bonuses for the enemy recruits to have would be helpful to have because how come they aren’t a hidden mechanic for future FE games, it’s a game changer!