What's your favorite map in FE?

FE3 Book 2 Chapter 3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh chapter 8 wasn’t that bad only the beginning of it. But on the next chapter, the chapter that made me quit and almost tired of so many bs right now. Chapter 9 which is hannibal’s recruitment. Made me took a break for the game for a while, his recruitment is like douglas’ with a touch of xavier’s frustration.
There so many things you have to do like:
1.) mf will suicide aggro you
2.) altena and her dragoknights will suicide aggro too or get killed from them oh and you have no move to talk to altena cuz mf gonna step on a freaking mountain
3.) huge box of villages that is placed too damn far but too near from the bandits what the hell and you need to repair holy weapons
4.) in order to recruit hannibal you must have to capture the castle that is being blocked by him to talk to coirpre then talk to him with coirpre.
5.) you need to pick a unit that can guard or hold altena at your starting castle cuz she’s gonna game over you.
6.) after all that bs at the beginning there might be another bs you have to deal at the near end like ballista and siege tome spam or strong reinforcements spam.
dammit kaga why you have to do this. Literally hate chaotic recruitments chapter 11a on binding blade is another enemy of mine. I never recruited xavier probably never will cuz i didn’t decide it first but i tried to and it was a waste of time of pure luck bs hell.

1 Like

Thanos Avengers GIF - Thanos Avengers Dust - Discover & Share GIFs

I can’t even talk to Altena… And I have to avoid Hannibal just like douglas. Seems like it’ll take me 1 month to complete the game. I’m gonna give you updates of how I’m doing.

1 Like

Finally, at long last… I’m on the final chapter. I got revenge for Sigurd. Now finally, I’m here. at last! tomorrow, I’ll go all out and complete Genealogy once and for all!

1 Like