Voice Acting Competition Voting Round 2

Hey all, here’s the voting thread for the voice acting competition, in poll #1 you can select only one, whichever you think is best; in poll #2 you can check off as many you’d like, whichever ones you liked.

Votes are hidden until the polls close, which is set to 12:00 PM, March 31st (I dunno which timezone this uses); although you can, you’re encouraged to not vote for your own entry.

The winner of poll #1 will get 100 FEU bucks, redeemable at your local FEU Kiosk/Emporium/Cafe or IKEA.

You get 5 FEU bucks for every vote in poll #2.

Voice Acting Competition #1:

“This Divine Lightning Shall Pierce The Skies!”

Poll #1 (Single Vote):

Poll 2 (Multiple Votes):

2 Likes

Bump for visibility.

~2 days left!

We all know Arch is going to win.

And the results are in, looks like @Arch wins, with @Dancer_A in a close second place.

I’d like to thank everyone who participated, Poll 2 shows that they were all well received! You can all go collect your FEU bucks. If you’re wondering what the conversion rate is, please consult the following formula:

1x FEU Buck = 0x Your Currency

3 Likes

I’ll take my payment in death sticks and a liquified Thracia 776 SNES cartridge, if it’s all the same to you.

Even if i didn’t win, this was still fun. Can’t wait for round 2 of this competition

1 Like

petition to have the entire Devisian Knights monologue for round 2

2 Likes

As per round one, in poll #1 you can select only one, whichever you think is best; in poll #2 you can check off as many you’d like, whichever ones you liked.

Votes are hidden until the polls close, which is set to 12:00 PM, April 28th (I dunno which timezone this uses); although you can, you’re encouraged to not vote for your own entry.

The winner of poll #1 will get 100 FEU bucks, redeemable at your local FEU Kiosk/Emporium/Cafe or IKEA.

You get 5 FEU bucks for every vote in poll #2.

Voice Acting Competion #2:

“You, Devisian knights. How much weight… can you handle?”

Poll #1 (Single Vote):

Poll #2 (Multiple Votes):

Bump!

Polls close tomorrow!

1 Like

And it looks like @Xenithiagen landed in 1st place with his edginess (I mispelled your name in the polls, my bad); with @JacobTJP coming in second!

From the 2nd poll it seems most submissions were well liked!

And a big thank you to everyone that participated; I hope everyone had fun!

3 Likes
1 Like

Fuck I completely forgot to vote.

Well, guess round 3 will (probably) exist.

woop woop i won

now if i can teach you all anything from this contest about voice acting…

become a real actor instead

2 Likes

7/10
At the end you forgot to throw the chair towards the screen

Don’t hurt @A_Reliable_Chair

1 Like

gotchu

4 Likes

No bulli chair