Voice Acting Competition Voting Round 3

Hey all, here’s the voting thread for the voice acting competition, in poll #1 you can select only one, whichever you think is best; in poll #2 you can check off as many you’d like, whichever ones you liked.

Votes are hidden until the polls close, which is set to 12:00 PM, March 31st (I dunno which timezone this uses); although you can, you’re encouraged to not vote for your own entry.

The winner of poll #1 will get 100 FEU bucks, redeemable at your local FEU Kiosk/Emporium/Cafe or IKEA.

You get 5 FEU bucks for every vote in poll #2.

Voice Acting Competition #1:

“This Divine Lightning Shall Pierce The Skies!”

Poll #1 (Single Vote):

Poll 2 (Multiple Votes):

2 Likes

Bump for visibility.

~2 days left!

We all know Arch is going to win.

And the results are in, looks like @Arch wins, with @dancer_A in a close second place.

I’d like to thank everyone who participated, Poll 2 shows that they were all well received! You can all go collect your FEU bucks. If you’re wondering what the conversion rate is, please consult the following formula:

1x FEU Buck = 0x Your Currency

3 Likes

I’ll take my payment in death sticks and a liquified Thracia 776 SNES cartridge, if it’s all the same to you.

Even if i didn’t win, this was still fun. Can’t wait for round 2 of this competition

1 Like

petition to have the entire Devisian Knights monologue for round 2

2 Likes

As per round one, in poll #1 you can select only one, whichever you think is best; in poll #2 you can check off as many you’d like, whichever ones you liked.

Votes are hidden until the polls close, which is set to 12:00 PM, April 28th (I dunno which timezone this uses); although you can, you’re encouraged to not vote for your own entry.

The winner of poll #1 will get 100 FEU bucks, redeemable at your local FEU Kiosk/Emporium/Cafe or IKEA.

You get 5 FEU bucks for every vote in poll #2.

Voice Acting Competion #2:

“You, Devisian knights. How much weight… can you handle?”

Poll #1 (Single Vote):

Poll #2 (Multiple Votes):

Bump!

Polls close tomorrow!

1 Like

And it looks like @anon30371999 landed in 1st place with his edginess (I mispelled your name in the polls, my bad); with @JacobTJP coming in second!

From the 2nd poll it seems most submissions were well liked!

And a big thank you to everyone that participated; I hope everyone had fun!

3 Likes
1 Like

Fuck I completely forgot to vote.

Well, guess round 3 will (probably) exist.

woop woop i won

now if i can teach you all anything from this contest about voice acting…

become a real actor instead

2 Likes

7/10
At the end you forgot to throw the chair towards the screen

Don’t hurt @anon98251803

1 Like

gotchu

4 Likes

No bulli chair

As per previous rounds, in poll #1 you can select only one, whichever you think is best; in poll #2 you can check off as many you’d like, whichever ones you liked.

Votes are hidden until the polls close, which is set to 12:00 PM, August 17th (I dunno which timezone this uses); although you can, you’re encouraged to not vote for your own entry.

Poll #1:

Poll #2

1 Like

With the polls closed, @ErrantDShepherd comes in first place; and @BorsDeep is a close second!

The second poll shows that most of the entries were liked!

I’d like to thank everyone that participated. Stay tuned for the next competition (coming to an FEU near you, soonTM).

1 Like

And I came in last place.

I don’t know what I expected, really.