USC - round TEN - Mugs+Battle Sprites: ~Japan/Hoshido~

My sacae bias.

1 Like

USC%20ROUND%20VII%20SPLICE%20COMPETITION

Sacae Gambler #3424023 Go

Well, I meanā€¦ people still have just under two weeks to tweak things if they want.

Nah. That sounds boring.

(And I actually feel okay about my submission as it is. Itā€™s somehow less Sacae than most of the others.)

Smug%20Gambler
ā€œA gentleman is a man who will pay his gambling debts even when he knows he has been cheated, you know! I am no gentleman, so I might as well keep my own chips!ā€

17 Likes

splicesmuggambler

WIP

splicesmuggamblerwip

19 Likes

While others gamble with coin, a real man gambles with his life. Good thing luck is always on my side.Samurai

3 Likes

w
I hope this one counts? I had to soften a lot here, I meant to show a WIP but I overwrote it when I finished haha ups. Dayanā€™s nose, Tiradoā€™s mouth and eyebrows, a lot of parts from the hair of Miledy and tirado.

wip

Hereā€™s the kind of wip? Al least you can see the parts I took for it i guess waa

6 Likes

ā€œLuck is quite a predictable thing. Want more of it? Take up more chances. Show up more often.ā€
-G. Ambler before heading out to complete his 47th assasination of the day

Have an not updated wip
Credits: @Black_Rose For helping me with the anti-aliasing and symbols, lovely and awesome work as always.

10 Likes

smug

" A gambler is nothing but a Man living out of false hope ā€¦" (well they didnā€™t say anything about a Women)

2 Likes

sg
First post woo. Thought Iā€™d finally give this a shot.

Hereā€™s how I made some of the clever features, since my wip file is a mess: The bag is the two bandannas, the opening is the tied off part of Dayanā€™s bandanna x2, the fingers are from Tiradoā€™s armor trim, and the coins are the nomadsā€™ earrings.

The original looked a bit better, but the bag was outside the hackbox. I also have 12 different colored versions, but my favorite uses mostly the given colors.

Enjoy!

And for fun...

THE Gambler - Kenny Rogers
Kenny

8 Likes

I like your creative idea of replicating an arm and a hand, naisu

1 Like

Deadline passed, voting thread will go up when I get a chance later.

3 Likes

I hope luck is on my side for this competition

2 Likes

Eye donā€™t see anyone else winning besides me :wink:

2 Likes

sips for Melia

2 Likes

@ErrantDShepherd voting when?

2 Likes

@ErrantDShepherd !reee

Iā€™d love to set things up, but unfortunately Iā€™m busy moving house irl and canā€™t put the time aside until we are finished.

If someone felt like volunteering as interim host in the meantime, please let me know. Unfortunately otherwise my family needs to take priority

4 Likes

LIFE FINALLY HAS STOPPED KICKING MY ASS

Back by popular(Ok, it was just a few people askingā€¦ but good enough!) request!
Lets finish up that voting and do some spriting, peoples!

4 Likes