Unnamed Jugdral Project (CANCELLED)

OH GOD NO gosh darn it I’ve been waiting for 2 months now

:(( especially with how promising it was Jugdral+high stat caps+skills+rehashed music+etc,etc it’s really sad to see such an ambitious project be cancelled

1 Like

F

Post must be at least 5 characters

such a shame this was cancelled this looked like it would’ve been hella polished

Hello, everyone. I’d like to bring some news about the cancellation.

See, for the longest time, I had initially thought there was some issue with me that made me no longer want to work on the project. Deteriorating mental health? No, that can’t be. I’ve been pretty happy as of late. Perhaps another issue was at fault… the project itself.

I gave another look at it and realized that it was just… inferior. For the longest time, I’ve had a concept brewing that will totally change how ROM hacks are made. Why, I’d say it’s an absolute masterpiece that no other project can compare to. So, I cancelled the project and immediately brought my idea to fruition.

And… the result?
Resonance 2.
Resonance 2.emulator-55

OUT NOW

3 Likes

baited

hank_died_walt_cries_(breaking_bad_spoilers)_1-35_screenshot

7 Likes

Alright, today’s the 3rd. As you could tell, the cancellation of Jugdral Project and Resonance 2 were all part of an elaborate April Fool’s joke. Development on the project is continuing and we have great news we intend to show in the future.

1 Like

tl:dr no, the proyect is not dead

editing straight up broke for me so I had to double post

bruh

post must be at least 5 characters

5 Likes

glad that its not cancelled. can’t wait to see what fully happens with the hack

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to this.

1 Like

alternatively you could say "bruh!’

1 Like

Here’s another gameplay clip for Unnamed Jugdral Project.
This is some gameplay of Chapter 3, where we show off a new character.

10 Likes

dang it! You goofed us all!!!

it’s good that the project isn’t cancelled though

1 Like

aw yeahhhhhhhh :sunglasses:

1 Like

it’s been 25 years since the apocalypse…

1 Like

Forseti hype
Also Maybe Gae bolg hype!!!

1 Like

Hello, everyone! Great news!
Playtesting for Unnamed Jugdral Project is now open!

The first 4 chapters of the game are open for playtesting. If you’d like to apply to be a playtester, contact me on Discord at serif#8044 and join my discord server Olbern Keep at this link.

12 Likes

The playtesting application period is now closed. If you were a playtester, I still have more updates in the future.

1 Like