UltraFenix's edit sprites (making "trequinhos")

Good morning/afternoon/evening, Fe Universe.

I’m UltraFenix, and this is a thread showing some of my work and edits that I’ve done and/or am doing at the moment. Almost a year after I made this thread, I think it’s time to organize things at the beginning.

My intention is to post my stuff in the Repo thread and a list of stills as F2E/U for everyone, but remember to give due credit to everyone listed in the animations and portraits, please :heavy_heart_exclamation:

But let’s get to what I have to show:

Finished works

Druid Crit JeyTheCount’s Warlock
drum_mg1

Elffin Reskin
lorm_sp1
Personal note: I need to update this one

FE8 Sage Repal
sagm_mg1
sagm_mg1
Fixed vanilla animation by Shin19. Using as base the reskin Animations by Levin64, improved by HyperGammaSpaces.

Flasuban’s Brigand Reskin
banm_ax1
banm_ax1

Galle
lorm_sp1
drmm_sp1
drmm_sp1

Generic Wyvern Lord Greentea’s Heath repal
drmm_sp1
drmm_sp1
drmm_sp1
drmm_sp1

Generic Wyvern Rider Greentea’s Heath repal
drkm_sp1

Halberdier Gwendolyn
lorm_sp1
Base animation by TheBlindArcher. Further improvements added by Spud, MeatofJustice. using the Knight Wendy’s design by RedBean as base

Helmetless Flasuban’s FE10 Soldier
lorm_sp1
Fast/Straight version by Nuramon

Helmetless Leo_link’s Duke Knight
pakm_sw1
pakm_sw1
Thanks for Enjin for the original Helmetless concept

Lugh
Magic

Melady
drmm_sp1
swmm_sw1
{Flasuban, TBA, Marlon, RiriK}
Thanks for CranJam for make some fixes and a colored eye version

Paladin Lowen
lorm_sp1
pakm_sw1
pakm_sw1
Using Greentea’s Kent Paladin as base

Ponytail Bishop
bisf_mg1
Using the Short hair by Puppet animation as base, and the light mage ponytail by L95
Golden Staff inspired by Eldritch and Roxannity Bishop Repal Revamp.

Raigh
Magic
Using Mage Lord (M) by TytheBub as base

Roy Master Lord
lorf_sw1
lorf_sw1
lomf_sw1
*Original Still by Jeorge_Reds, *
Using Ephraim revamp and magic Roy animations by DerTheVaporeon and Pikmin1211 as base

Roy Reskin Fusion
lorf_sw1
Using the reskins made by GabrielKnight and Jeorge Reds

Short Hair Leo_links Ranger
forf_ar1
forf_sw1
Based on Neimi’s Still by Struedelmuffin

Sniper Dorothy
snif_ar1
Using the Reskin made by nuramon as base

Vanilla Helmet Sphealnuke’s Juggernaut
brsm_ax1
brsm_ax1

Villager Myrmidon Edit
Sword
Original animation By Nuramon
Still and request by Struedelmuffin

Wyvern Rider Repal
Sword
Axe
Bow
Lance
Sword by SamirPlayz, Axe and Handaxe by eCut, Bow by PrincessKilvas, Spud, Blue Druid.
Extra frames inspired by Leo_link’s Armless Wyvern animation

Big Hand Axe Nuramon’s Marshal
lorm_sp1

Portraits edits

Lyn_Adult_Spoon_Rhythm_Wasdye
Adult Lyn, Redesign. Being a splice of portraits of Lyn (classic outfit) made by Plant academy, Lyn Nomadic by MonkeyBard and original adult Lyn by Spoon Rhythm,Waste

Trec_Heavy_Armor_FE8_colors_OBS_Zelix_UltraFenix
Alt Heavy Armor Trec, and FE8 colors. Using the blink and talk frames made by OBS, and inspired by the FE8 color variation in the repository made by Zelix

Douglas, FE8 Colors. Using the blink and talk frames made by OBS, and inspired by the FE8 color variation in the repository made by Zelix

Bors_Oswin_armor_FE8_colors_UltraFenix_OBS_Angel_Dragon_Ezech
Bors in Oswin’s armor, Using the blink and talk frames made by OBS
Marcus (FE8 colours, FE7 shades) {Redbean, Zelix,EldritchAbomination, OBS, AthenaBaer, UltraFenix}
Combining the portraits made by Red Bean and Athena, I made this edit of old Marcus

Dorothy {UltraFenix, JeyTheCount, BatimaTheBat}
Dorothy redesign.Being a splice of Dorothy’s portraits made by JeyTheCount and BatimaTheBat
OA_Fir_TATUTACHANG_OBS_Spoon_Rhythm_UltraFenix

Fir redesign. Credits to TATUTACHANG, who made the original version, with the blinking and talking frames from OBS, and Spoon_Rhythm who made the halfbodie portrait that I used as a base for clothes
mugblitz3gba2

Flasuban’s FE10 Gereric soldier portrait edit, now with FE8 colors and others details
Galle, Armor Reshade. {OBS,UltraFenix}

Galle, Reshade. Credits to OBS for make a better version of the attempt i made.
81246f1ea104e7c8226a3aee1e31aa11016c7bb0

Hanon by Valak, a basic reshade and FE8 colors

Hanon, using Queen Sua by Jey The Count as base
Leagance_Fados_Armor_Plant_Academy_BatimaTheBat_UltraFenix

Leagance in Fado’s Armor. Using the Fado portrait variation made by Plant_academy and Leagance minimug by BatimaTheBat

Legendary_Old_Hector_BruisedBuskHusker_OBSBLenh_UltraFenix
Legendary_Old_Hector_BuskHusker_OBSBLenh_UltraFenix

Legendary Old Hector, Original made by BuskHusker, using blink and talk frames by OBS and Blenh
Alen_Vanilla_Face_Melia_OBSUltraFenix

Melia’s Alen, with the vanilla face. Using the blink and talk frames made by OBS
Lance_Vanila_face_style_MeliaOBSUltraFenix

Melia’s Lance, with the vanilla face style. Using the talk frames made by OBS
Murdock_Redesign_FE8_colours_OBS_Plant_Academy_UltraFenix

Murdock Redesign, I made a mix of his FE7 design with his FE6 design. Using the version with blink and talk frames made by OBS and a WIP portrait from Plant Academy as a base, with permission, of course (Thanks again, my friend
Old_Hector_FE8_Colors
Old_Hector_FE8_Colors_Blue_cape

Old Hector, FE8 Colors. Now with the color palette all properly arranged, where the hair or skin no longer shares space with the armor or cape. Using the version with blink and talk frames made by OBS, and inspired by the FE8 color variation in the repository made by Zelix

RedBean’s Gwen, Vanilla Face. With the color palette all properly arranged and Using the blink and talk frames made by OBS
Alen (Female Version 3) {RedBean, UltraFenix}

A “simple” splice for VeveltKitsune’s PME, using both Melady and Female Alen portrats by RedBean. You can call it Female Alen (Version 3)
Zeiss, Armor Reshade. {OBS,lenh,UltraFenix}

Zeiss, Reshade.
Zeiss Roy

Zeiss Roy.
OA_Zephiel

Zephiel Redesign (Update), now more similar to his official arts. Using the blink and talk frames made by OBS as a base

WIPs so far

Archer Dorothy
Bow_000

Bartre FE6
warm_ax1_000

Bowmaster update AND Reskin
Bow_000 copiar
Bow_000

Clarine
Staff_000

Dieck
Sword_000

Elimine
bisf_mg1

Geese Berserker
Axe_000 copiar

Geese Pirate
Axe_000

Hero Fir
bram_sw1_000

High Druid
Magic_000 copiar
Magic_000

Klein
Bow_000

Marcus
Lance_000 copiar

Marskman, No hat
Bow_000

Narcian
lorm_sp1_000

Nomad Flier
lorm_sp1_000

Nuramon’s hero, Vanilla Style
bram_sw1

Phoenix Knight
Lance_000 copiar

Raven Hero, Long hair
Sword_000

Roland
lorm_sp1_000

Ross
Axe_000

Valkyrie Reskin And Repal
Magic_000_2 (1)

Valkyrie Sword
lomf_sw1_000 copiar

Zephiel Reskin
lorm_sp1_000

Discontinued works

These are stills that I decided not to animate, for different reasons. F2E/U, if you happen to find it useful
Magic_000 copiar
Unarmed_000 copiar
forf_sw1_000
forf_ar1_000
Magic_000 copiar
Magic_000
Axe_000
Gwen_G
Magic_000
lorm_sp1_000
Sword_000 copiar
Lance_000 copiar
Lance_003 copiar
Lucios bardo
Axe_000
Sword_000 copiar

Well, I think that’s what I have to present at the moment. I appreciate all the support I received during this time that I joined the community, from the bottom of my heart :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Old post version

Roland
Roland 1
Roland 13
Using the Vanilla Roy Durandal animation made by @Link as a base, and inspired by the art of Brave Roy from FEH

@GabrielKnight and @Jeorge_Reds T1 Roy Reskins fusion.
lorf_sw1_000

Igrene
Igrene 0
Inspired by her look in FEH, and using the Louise animation made by @Greentea as base

Narcian

Narcian 0
Using the Ashnard (F) animation as base made by Luerock and cybaster.The axe is inspired by @Nuramon 's work on the Harbinger’s animation

I think that’s all I have to show for the moment. I have other ideas in my head, but in order not to overload myself with work, I’ll focus on trying to finish the animations of the samples I showed you, and when I have time and patience for that, of course haha :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Ps: “Trequinhos” It’s a slang term in Brazil that can be translates to “little things”.

32 Likes

好厉害,期待成品

1 Like

Thanks. I really appreciate your support :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

The sprite of roland is amazing and the others too you go animated is sprites?

1 Like

Yes, that’s my goal. I’m currently a little busy with a non-Fire Emblem related project at the moment, so unfortunately, I can’t give you an estimate of when I’ll be able to finish these animations. But following my intuition, I think Igrene’s animation will come out first, as there aren’t that many frames to do.
Whenever possible, I will update this thread to inform you about the state of each animation. I hope to continue counting on the support of the community. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

"Are you winning, dad?
Coraline

“…”
Coraline dad meme

(Now posting in the right place :sweat_smile:)

12 Likes

Hey guys. Good morning/afternoon/evening.

Sorry for the little disappearance and lack of update on the animations.
The reason is that I ended up getting a little sick in that time, and I’m still not at 100% health

BUT I managed to work a little and advance a little with the progress of the frames, including new projects that I ended up starting, despite what I said that it wouldn’t overwhelm me creating more new stuff LOL

But now let’s get down to business:

Igrene: 50% ready
(???): 30% ready :shushing_face:
Roland: 20% ready
Roy Reskins Fusion and Narcian: No progress at the moment, unfortunately.

and Here are the new projects started:

Raigh

lorm_sp1_000

Using the Eliwood variant Mage Lord animation made by TytheBub as a base, and inspired by the official character illustration

Elfin

lorm_sp1_000

Using the Magic vanilla variant made by Black Mage, Temp, Wan as a base, and inspired by the official character illustration

I think that’s all I have to show for the moment. Again, sorry for the lack of an update, but hopefully when I’m in better health, I’ll be able to move forward with the animations better. Thank you for understanding.
Oh! And yeah, happy pride month :heavy_heart_exclamation:

11 Likes

dont worry you go more slow posible and relax wait and recover men

1 Like

well well it would seem I’m not the only one interested in OA (official art) battle animations :saluting_face:

1 Like

And I can say that making this edit before the other announced projects was a beautiful ADHD attack LoL.

BUT hello, everyone, I’d like to say that I’m already in much better health, and now I can continue with the animations (apart from that last edit).
I’ll make myself a rule: The next animation I’ll finish will be Elffin!

other than that, I really appreciate the concern :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Hey guys. How are you?

As promised that the Elffin animation would be next, here it is:

And as you can see, I also made some updates to Master lord Roy’s animations, especially the Magic animation, which is now much better haha.

Before I say goodbye for today and tell you what the next animation I’m planning to continue and finish, here’s another preview of a new edit:

Halberdier Gwendolyn
Lance_000 copiar
Lance_003 copiar

Using the Wendy Knight by RedBean and the Amelia Halberdier variant by Spud as base.

Now here go to another rule to myself: The next animation I’m going to finish will be Igrene. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

13 Likes

Hello, everyone! Good morning/afternoon/evening.

No animation for today, but this post is to update on the state of Igrene’s animation, why I’m delaying the release a little longer, and a new episode of “ADHD attack”.

1. Igrene: I’m almost done, missing a few frames to do and polish, I’d say it’s at 80%.

2. Why did I delay the release? Well, because today is my birthday :birthday:, so as much as I wanted to finish this animation soon, I’m taking this day off, after all, it’s my day, isn’t it? haha.

3. And the ADHD attack feat Insomnia is:
    Elimine, Our Scoring Saint itself
    bisf_mg1

For now, its just the dodge and heal parts, but I’m working on the attack animation. So probably, I will release two animations at once tomorrow! Yeah, you read that right.

I think that’s all I have to show for the moment,
and Happy birthday for me :partying_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

17 Likes

happy birthday man have a good day and relax see you next time

1 Like

Hey, everyone!

I still can’t believe it, but I made my first collab in my first year in the community. Happiness is indescribable. AND I KNOW, I’ve said it many times on Discord and in the repository post, but I’m very grateful to Plant Academy for this chance.

'’ So does that mean you’ve given up on your version of Igrene?"

No, of course not, but that made me decide to change some details in the color palette, I’ll still release my version at some point, like the other animations I’ve already shown a preview…but honestly, the version of Plant is so beautiful, don’t you think? :heavy_heart_exclamation:

12 Likes

Late Happy Birthday Ultrafenix
I hope you like my modest gift
I made your profile picture in my pixel art style in 16×16
Enjoy it :3

6 Likes

O-oh! Oh my god! I don’t know what to say, but I really REALLY thankful your gift. Forgetting this will be next to impossible for me. Again, Thank you! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Hey, everyone! Good morning/afternoon/evening.

First of all, yes, I’m fine, I just took some time off to relax as it’s the holiday season around here.

Second…hey, I posted some small edits and didn’t file them here, right?

The reason is that I just forgot LOL

But yeah, I did some basic editing of Cath’s animation done by RedBean, now finally throwing a knife.
Master Lord Roy’s magic animation finally turned out the way it was supposed to be, I’m totally satisfied now.

Third.NEW EDITIONS!

I think I can finally cross off the list of the first previews I showed Roy’s reskin fusion, haha.

Dorothy’s animation was something I had been planning to do for a while, but I just decided to do it together with Roy. And let’s face it, she deserved an exclusive Sniper animation, didn’t she?

And finally, new previews
Melady
Lance_000 copia

Using the Vaida animation made by Greentea as base.

Zephiel Reskin
Sword_000 copiar
Using the parts of Bulwark King animation made by Leo_link and the Vanilla animation as base.

Well I guess that’s all I have to sho- WAIT WAIT WAIT, I HAVE MORE THING:

Legendary Lilina
Magic_000 copiar

Using Cecilia animation made by RedBean as base.
And just a Still, because at the moment, I’m not thinking of doing a full animation of this, so I’ll leave it as F2E/F2U, just let me know if someone made somethig, ok? :heavy_heart_exclamation:

14 Likes

I really like that Zephiel edit. He looks more regal that way. I always felt that he didn’t quite look like a king in vanilla FE 6.

1 Like

(Me deixe ter um pouco de prazer em falar português aqui) Sim, em FE6, Zephiel parece mais um General sem capacete e com leve upgrade. Meu objetivo é deixá-lo um pouco mais parecido com suas artes oficiais.

(Let me have a little pleasure in speaking Portuguese here) Yes, in FE6, Zephiel looks more like a General without a helmet and with a slight upgrade. My goal is to make him a little more like your official arts.

3 Likes

Well done as always. Please consider to make a skin for General Murdock, who also appears in FE7 and a honorable man who deserves a re-make.

1 Like