Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Seliph
Seliph

Spent a bit on this one, including testing to make sure the animation doesn’t crash when used, making sure the SFX was timed correctly and i wound up using the quieter step sfx and that was a problem, and I even added a ranged and unarmed animation which weren’t originally included.

Original can be found here, on based man ObsidianDaddy’s page. Credit goes to him for the original, I added unarmed frames and the ranged critical sword frames + scripted the whole thing.

61 Likes

So, this is my first animation edit
I asked @HyperGammaSpaces if I could edit his Gaiden F! Mage, and they said yes.

So here it is:
Gaiden Ponytail Mage
Magic
Download

Also. I made a quick fix on the original animation, where the closed eye was misplaced on the frames where the arm is lifted (which I also fixed in my edit)
Magic
Download

31 Likes

Have a Bit-o-Trill
Trilobite
I made a portrait of a trilobite based on the enemy animation from Mardek RPG.
(Can also work as a generic bugman.)

7 Likes

I decided to improve my old pegasus knight animation. Included are spear, sword, and axe animations.
Lance Sword Axe

image image image image image image

pegasus1 pegasus2 pegasus3

55 Likes

Ninian
I’ve added blinking and mouth frames for Atey’s Ninian.

All credit to Atey.

12 Likes

Here, have a Serka and Serrala!
Serrk Saint_Serra

9 Likes

Well I made something today it is for the Jacket version 2 myrmidon Class Card. Hope you guys like it.

SWD Myrmidon (M) Jacket Ver. 2 {IS, SamirPlayz}

2 Likes

Have another Serra splice from me, this time it’s Elerra, one version with Serra’s pallette and one version with Eliwood’s pallette
Elerra
Elerra2

4 Likes

Statscreen, woohoo! Three different versions
StatusBackground Normal
StatusBackground2 Middle
StatusBackground3 Most

17 Likes

Just made a topic with this as well, but wanted to drop my completed battle screen in here. It is F2U/F2E. In my own topic, I also created a tutorial for how to import this battle screen through FeBuilder for those that might need it.

The HP Bar colors don’t come with it because I can’t find where I put the palettes for them, but everything else should be in that folder. Be sure to read the README if you want to use the battle screen as there is a small change to the weapon icon location that needs to be taken into account (it’s at the bottom of the readme). Thanks!

23 Likes

So uh, hero animation in the Emblem-anims website, Champion & Caellach.

Don’t got unarmed animation, Caellach’s axe animation had sword in some frames.

Fixed em.

Axe(New) Unarmed Champion Unarmed

Here’s the dropbox link:

Caellach:

Champion:

11 Likes

Bark: Huh? Who are you? Do you think you can beat Bark the Beast?

Syn: LALALALALALALALALALALALA

(387 Turns after mental ab— I mean, boss abuse later)

Bark: Please… Kill me…

Syn(Without Ponytail)
Syn
Syn2 (Without Ponytail)
Syn2
Bark The Beast
Bark The Beast2

7 Likes

idk but it sounds stupid

SERROSS1SERROSS2
SERROSS3SERROSS4

what kind of idiot would waste their time on something that stupid

10 Likes

Est
Portrait Editor backup11.backup.20210128174736.gba_8@08 Est_017A90B0
Also, I edited my Marth portrait. It exceeded 16 colors before, so I fixed that along with some other minor edits.
Portrait Editor backup11.backup.20210128174736.gba_2@02 Marth_017A9000000000000000000008

15 Likes

Here’s some simple edits I made to the Mauthe Doog map sprite and class card, as I wanted a promotion for it that wasn’t a three headed hell hound.

MON Dire Wolf {EA}
Mauthe Doog (Dire Wolf) Standing {EA} Mauthe Doog (Dire Wolf) Moving {EA}

21 Likes

61 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I have some resources to donate. I have to apologize in advance; these are not ROM insertable, so a good samaritan has to reformat them since I lack the resources to do so myself. =/

1.) Overworld Map Sprites - Alt Mage (M) + (F)
Generic Wind Mage

2.) Overworld Map Sprites - FE2!Sage/FE5 High Priest (M)
high mage

3.) Tome Weapon Icons (Wind, Thunder, Fire, Light, Dark)
Tomes_zpsn6eokqab

WIP FE5!Mage (M) Animation
I started this many years ago and was never able to finish it. I attempted to replicate the FE5 mage animation, but tried to make it much smoother and more like the GBA animations. I modeled the animation after Asbel (see video).

LOPTWIP_zps9u0660jk
First Image are some base reference poses.

Male Cape test1_zpswprrcqte
Here is the cape loop animation.

LOPT return 1_zpscacrasgy
Here is the return animation.

The missing frames are dodge, critical, and, of course, the first part of the animation. If there’s a brave animator that’s willing to finish what I started and complete it, by all means, go for it.

If you folks end up using/editing my works, that’s 100% OK; I just want some credit, that’s all. Once again, my apologies for not having these hack insertable off the bat.

50 Likes

//Dinar’s custom Knight Class!
EXP17.all.anim

//Link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N0LDnHIPrDwsoIBnsKmi0_ACx9QCcTmW/view?usp=sharing

Any thoughts muh dudes?

19 Likes

Mage (M) Standing (Jugdral) {Leif} Mage (M) Moving (Jugdral) {Leif} Mage (F) Standing (Jugdral) {Leif} Mage (F) Moving (Jugdral) {Leif} High Priest (M) Standing (Jugdral) {Leif} High Priest (M) Moving (Jugdral) {Leif}
I don’t know how to turn gifs into animations, so I’ll leave that one to someone else.

29 Likes

Claw
-Wolf Brigand- F2U/F2E with credit.
Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cJLF5ciJQ4X5KpSKjqNywOn4x--0O1Ak/view?usp=sharing

30 Likes