Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

The post I made where I shared my Brave Hector repalette legit became my second most liked post on the site.

Well, here’s the Armads animation, but with an added ranged animation!

As per usual; all credits go straight to Nuramon. If you use this animation, credit him.

legendary

Here’s the link to the dropbox containing the animation file:

Edit: One more thing! Ya’ll remember that Warrior 2.0 animation that Leo made? I didn’t really like that the crit was just a hop instead of vanilla Warrior’s spin.

Well, thanks to Leo also making a spin variant of said animation(but only as a gif), I was able to create a spin crit for said animation, as well as ranged attacks.

All credits go straight to the Leo.

warm_ax1

Link to the dropbox folder is here:

28 Likes

Joshua Joshua (2)
Cipher Joshua with and without Bags under his eyes

29 Likes

karin maybe done
FE5 Karin portrait, please credit Sterling Glovner too, this wouldn’t have been possible without him.

17 Likes

hey y’all i wanted a faster shaman anim so i made one
its called the arcanist and is a little janky but im too lazy to fix it lol

ArcanistAttack
ArcanistCrit
likeabosssunglasses

Download Here

EDIT: made some minor edits

F2U/F2E

69 Likes

18 posts were split to a new topic: Regarding Repo’s Naming Convention

Hello Everyone! I made another animation for today. It is Backflipping Eirika, and what inspired me to do this was the scraped ideas section on Serenes Forest.

According to the scrapped stuff in Sacred Stones, it mentioned something about Eirika doing a backflip after her critical animation. It got me wondering. “Why the hell would they removed such an awesome aspect from her that could’ve made her a 100 times more appealing just from that critcal animtion alone?”

So… Yet again, I get working on it. This could’ve been the animtion for Eirika, but never got to see the light of day during the games final release. Here it is!

Vanilla: lorf_sw1

Backflip: lorf_sw1

I hope you guys like this! Here is the Download link

Download

Here is the information about the scraped animation and the photos from that said link

changeseirikacrit

I would love this to be on Emblem Anims one day. That is all! See Ya!

Credit:

SamirPlayz
Sora
Intelligent System

EDIT: I have made the tic speeds a little more fluent within the animation.

24 Likes

Here’s this thing I’ve been working on in my free time. F2E because I’ve hit a road block and it would tickle me pink, purple, blue, green, and yellow for someone to clean it up, and F2U because I like everything I make to be.
Beatrice

And here’s a version with one solid hair color that is insertable
Beatrice - Copy

8 Likes

I finally sat down and worked on recolouring Myyrh’s dragon form to fit the generic palette. It was quite a ride as I went from disliking what I had to being really proud of the result. I even worked to bring over the zombie version’s wing flapping when highlighted. To whoever may need it, please enjoy what only seems to be described as Great Dragon.
The original used AP 1-2, but I think it looks slightly better on 1-1. Oh yeah, and F2U, F2E, and credit to Intelligent Systems.
standing moving

37 Likes

Ephraim (flasuban) Portrait Editor Fe8+ Recoloured Edition.gba_20@14 Ephraim_012900E0
Beta Ephraim and his flashback counterpart

7 Likes

Done. I even added a magic ranged animation for good measure.

If anyone uses this, PLEASE, and I am being serious here; PLEASE credit Leo, not me.

warm_ax1

Link to the Dropbox:

Edit: Somehow this post surpassed my Brave Hector Repalette post in likes. How?

33 Likes

I modified the Leo’s Warrior to have a vanilla-style stance.

Axe

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gUSa0fvVrjvIwQJ122ldtwrZZKWQVy4m?usp=sharing

So! I added the classic horned cap/helmet and I must say:

This is officialy Warrior 2.0 now.
Axe Handaxe Bow Unarmed

Compare that to vanilla:
Axe_000 Axe_000

Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rQVFYkKO_o76ntFvwxxeCEzIPtRwD0eX?usp=sharing

31 Likes

(Migoul)Migal
CapibaraInSpace’s Sexy Bandito with frames

LifisCookiemaster
Officaly the cutest portrait I’ve ever made.

Jan BloodyCookemaster
Made a bloody version of Jan.

6 Likes

Meant to post this in the CCC for Anna, and just realized I never did. So here it is now. Based off her Warriors design, minus the hat.
Warriors Anna (EldritchAbomination)

9 Likes

So it’s the first time I’ve done something like this, like, even a minor edit but I whipped together a short-haired/ more generic(?) version of Tethys, I just feel like dancer design is a bit too restrictive because they were designed to resemble the character but like, what if you want a Tethys style dancer without the ponytail?
Refresh
plus it adds a bit more variety to the Dancer pool which mostly has weapon wielding variants of vanilla animations+boy lol

anyways here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DA3rmqOLwME89hxG2K9jix47sQFirhJS?usp=sharing
that should work

19 Likes

Just a couple of tweaks to Leo_link’s Fighter.
The big fix: there were several frames where hair colours were used in places that should have had skin outline, which isn’t obvious until you start using hair that isn’t brown:
whoops
That’s fixed. (old vs new)
colourunfixcolourfix
Also fixed is the palette showing up ingame in the corner of the screen. Lastly, this version comes with generic palettes for the other factions (sourced from the SALVAGED Merc since the default colours are seemingly inspired by that), for those who’d rather not make their own.
generic
Download
Thanks again to Leo_link for this great animation.

39 Likes

Sigurd z
Groom Sigurd

Beta Bouldder
I’m really surprised that beta Moulder ain’t in the repo.

Fe8 Innies Cipher
Cipher Innies
Eyes hard

Holmes Holmes armor
Holmes

Tear Ring Saga designs hit deferent.
kl
Shigen

20 Likes

Minerva
Minerva

Also this is my first post so let me know if I did something wrong.

27 Likes

40 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

bow fighter bow fighter bow fighter bow fighter
Bow

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fN08wmVM7DH1Lhd_Occ-wvB4uZ-REgW4/view?usp=sharing
(credit to leo_link for the anim, all I did was script it)

57 Likes

Hello there, long time no see. I learned a bit about the center of mass and decided to apply it to animation, and what better choice than the Yetizerker with its spinning axe? So, here it is, the “Yetizerker - Reds Edit”.

Axe
Download

The changes include:
-New Critical Animation
-New Ranged and Critical Ranged Animation. (Magic Axe)
-Now, the Handaxe and Unarmed animation have the same palette and use the new yellow the original Yetizerker used.

25 Likes