Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

hey guys i made a seer animation
this was made for a light/dark class but it can be used for whatever lol
hahalightgowoosh
crit
dodgeball
Download Here

EDIT: not sure if this is worth making a new post but i made some minor edits

F2U/F2E

66 Likes

hi guys i made a t1 parson/armored monk anim
i havent tested the staff/unarmed anims so tell me if anything goes wrong thanks
RegularAttack
CriticalHit
Staff
Dodge
Download Here

F2U/F2E

61 Likes

I made a Class card of a female fighter. As I looked through the class card section of the repo, there is no class card of a female fighter. So, I took the matters in my own hands and decided to make the class card for everyone else to use. I hope you guys like what I did.

AXE Fighter (F) Axe {SamirPlayz}

Update: Oh there is this, but it is short haired, and looks more like a pirate.

AXE Fighter (F) Axe {Jj09, HyperGammaSpaces}

Here is a usable one:

AXE Fighter (F) Axe {SamirPlayz}

26 Likes

And another thing here is a template for the First Class teir

First class template

8 Likes

After finishing the plains tileset, I turned my attention to my old castle tileset, giving it further improvements.

Sprite-0003

22 Likes

Merry belated boxing day ya bunch of heathens. Here’s something for all of you, because tis the season.

~UPDATE!~

Link now includes custom water to ice transition tiles!

Yes, an update to that tileset that’s only used in like, three hacks, with a partially updated version first shown in Frozen Throes (that project that you haven’t tried).

So, what’s new? In relative order of appearance: snags, stairs, hills, deep snow (desert terrain), some more water tiles, tall water cliffs, cave, waterfalls, wide waterfalls, frozen waterfall + frozen wide waterfall, (both with type 2 tile animation), road tiles, snow castle type forest + one more forest tile made by Spud, a bunch of the small building variants (from the frontier tileset that all the usual suspects had a hand in creating), basic walls, tall cliffs + some new ways to use them (think crevice/chasms), big bridges, and of course: flowers. I think that’s about it. Oh, and there’s something in the water (courtesy of Wave’s leviathan tileset)…

Not everything fits perfectly thanks to palette setups, but should be fairly satisfactory. Couple things I wanted to had but couldn’t for various reasons: FE6 bridge, water to ice transition tiles, dead tree forests, and the fields big ruins.

Here’s a map:
Snow Field Update Map Gif 2

Other palettes

Sunset:

Night:

White Out:

Download includes the usual stuff, updated animations, as well as type 2 animations for the sunset palette (original is unchanged).

Have at it.

29 Likes

Hellooo everyone!

Once again, I am made an unexisting class card… Well, existing. For those of you who played The Wrath of The Sun God. You will find a class called the Ravager. The class card for that class has a generic vanilla knight for its class card. I wanted to change that. So, I get to work again. Since the Ravager class uses Hector’s Battle Animation. I decided to make a Class Card that can fit it. I also based it on the generic version of that battle animation.

Version it uses:

Hecter Axe

Version I am basing on:

Axe

Sword

Class Cards:

LRD Lord (M) (Hector-Style) (Hector) Sword {SamirPlayz}

LRD Lord (M) (Hector-Style) (Hector) Axe {SamirPlayz}

I made one for swords and another for axes. A female version will come up next. That’s it for today! See ya with another Spriting project of mine!

Plus, I wouldn’t mined if it is on the Repo. I would like to submit this Class Card.

Name for the Sword Card: [LRD] Lord (M) (Hector-Style) (Hector) Sword {SamirPlayz}

Name for the Axe Card: [LRD] Lord (M) (Hector-Style) (Hector) Axe {SamirPlayz}

24 Likes

Injection
Rapid-fire
Ballista
I suddenly remembered that someone had requested this a long time ago, so I made it.
By the way, I made the bundle shooting imagining Monster Hunter.

Melee
Ranged
Melee
Ranged
In one conversation, I was asked about animations that would control monsters, so I made one.
!!Attention!!This animation is not compatible with FEditor_Adv. If you try to force it to work with FEditor_Adv, the image will be messed up.
If there is a request to support FEditor_Adv, I will do it.

Have a Happy New Year, everyone! (≧∇≦)b

43 Likes

一斉攻撃!!

One person gave me an idea, so I added it.
This also works fine with FEditor_Adv.

13 Likes

Here’s that Iaijutsu animation I was working on.

It was scripted by BigMood and myself.

iaidle-export
iaicritalter

Includes an unarmed animation.

I have touched up the timing and sound effects, so this animation is completed!

iaicritalter

If you were interested in using my animation, please use this updated version!

Includes a female version.

Script by BigMood and myself
Animation by Myself and IS

40 Likes

100 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Whats up guys!

Remember on my previous post I said I will do female version of the Ravager. Welp, here it is!

Axe:

ARM Ravager (F) (Hector) Axe {SamirPlayz} (2)

Sword:

ARM Ravager (F) (Hector) Sword {SamirPlayz} (1)

Oh yeah! Another thing! Here is the Female Summoner Class Card. Hope this works!

Portrait Editor why.gba_188@BC Summoner_0194AD8C

Welp, thats it! See Ya!

21 Likes

If the names don’t match, maybe it’s because the txt is in Japanese, and if your pc doesn’t support Japanese, it may be garbled.

I’m sure you’ve already fixed this, but importing the image and the txt file so that the names match would fix it.

By the way, only Aureola has been completed. The number of images is more than 200, so the capacity is quite large. And the total for Melee and Ranged is over 500 images.
Working on Aureola broke me the most. The work on Aureola broke me the most, so much so that I could not stand up for a while.
※This will be released along with the other animations.

10 Likes

c4b9884daa470141c2f228520895991af54fe216
This was @SamirPlayz fighter class card, but it didn’t work for me when I wanted to use it, so I fixed it.

8 Likes

Gregorian calendar year end post since I have nothing better to do on nye. Figured I’d post a couple things that I’ve skimmed over in my assets folder for everyone to skim over in this thread.

Tomes:
We have a magic sword, so why not something a bit more stereotypically magical? The basis for this was meant as a little companion grimoire for the other project that I’m not going to do anymore. In order here: fire, thunder, wind, ice, dark, light, based on various tomes of their respective element. The dark and light animations are slightly different from the anima. Do with them what you please.

lorm_sp1 lorm_sp1
lorm_sp1 lorm_sp1
lorm_sp1 lorm_sp1

Want to make your own?

I tried to make that easily doable. Take the 16x16 weapon icon, trim off the bottom two rows of the tome itself, drag half the icon and increase the height by two pixels, fill in the gap, then shift every two columns vertically by one pixel each, (you may need to edit a bit for clarity), then paste over the frames for one of mine. You may need to tweak some colors, but FEBuilder can take care of those.

Map sprites:
In order: blank, anima, dark, light, sword, lance, axe, bow. Or I guess you can interchange those as you wish. I was going to make some custom animations for the weapon variants for the aforementioned project, but they’ll probably suffice by just replacing the call spell command with the javelin/hand axe/arrow/something for sword in the animation script.
book map book move anima map 2 anima move 2 dark map 2 dark move 2 light map 2 light move 2 sword map sword move lance map lance move axe map axe move bow map bow move

spooky book

Shield:
I also made nearly everything for a shield as well, but don’t really know what to do for the animation, since it’s just, well, a shield. Gameplay wise it could possibly be a nifty gimmick only limited by your imagination.

shield blank map shield blank move shield map shield move shield anim 0 spooky shield

Angel class cards:
Angel OC Fe Angel OC

Equine map sprites:
We have several, whether it be just map sprites or class cards, so I thought I’d add a few missing entries. Pegasi, and one for Deftones fans.
pegasus map pegasus move pegasus dark map pegasus dark move white pony map white pony move

Generic Lord class cards:
Class cards for all the variants of the Ephraim animations, based on the battle sage (which I consider the sword variant of this).
Generic Lance Lord Generic Axe Lord Generic Bow Lord Generic Crossbow Lord Generic Staff Lord
Generic Lance Lord Fe Generic Axe Lord Fe Generic Bow Lord Fe Generic Crossbow Lord Fe Generic Staff Lord Fe

Oh yeah, and I updated my FE6 snow field tileset post not too far above this one with new custom water to ice transition tiles.

Map again

Snow Field Update Map Gif 2

I’ve got some more niche things I may post eventually if when I never get far enough in Frozen Throes development to more properly debut them.

Have a year.

61 Likes

Hello Guys!

Back with another Class Card Creation! I decided to go to the repo and see what else I make a class card out of! I see the the Baron With Cape and Weapons doesn’t have a class card for ony of them. So I made one with each of the weapons.

Here is the animation!

Lance gif

Axe Chain

Axe Without Chain

Sword

Lance

Magic

Bow

I hope made your day. Tell me what else I could make with a reply.

See ya!

33 Likes

As someone who still uses regular old General (with shield) I feel left out :frowning:

So for anyone else in that predicament, have some splices of the vanilla General and Samir’s Baron class cards!

General Shield Lance {SamirPlayz} General Shield Sword {SamirPlayz} General Shield Axe Chain {SamirPlayz} General Shield Axe General Shield Magic General Bow
General Lance2 General Sword General Axe Chain General Axe General Magic General Lance

25 Likes

I made a class card for the Ashnard animation.

96cf5a698fb16557bdce9dd484f4df0e

Man that was hard

Tier 3 Template {flasuban}

Originally, it was brown and the sprite was to big for the Class Card template. So… I had to make some changes here and there.

6ec51d10128fff374edac2fdd2646ee7

At the end. I made it black and it was very hard for me to recolor some of the palettes at the end.

Thanks, and reply what should I do next

13 Likes

Well, since you’re all fired up, I’d like to request a class card for the Awakening style female brigand.
I’m talking about this animation:
fembrigand

7 Likes

Cluck cluck

lorm_sp1

59 Likes