Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

I have my first submission for the repository! (hopefully everything’s set up right!)

A new monster class, Succubus!

The class is intended to be a speedy flying class. They have above average Res, but low Def. Their Str is average, and 2 of their class weapons have nifty effects (Succubus should have a lower than average Con so the weapons weigh them down a little as balance).

vv Class Icon vv

Portrait Editor SSDXv4.gba_153@99 Succubus_8ADC80

vv Class Weapons vv

Item Icons SSDXv4.gba_209@D1_598F74 Item Icons SSDXv4.gba_210@D2_598FF4 Item Icons SSDXv4.gba_211@D3_599074 Item Icons SSDXv4.gba_212@D4_5990F4

Scythe. No effects, same stats as an Iron Sword, but with Iron Lance weight.
Hell Sickle. Steals HP, Steel Sword stats with Steel Axe weight.
Libido Sickle. Brave Effect, Steel Sword stats with Steel Axe weight.
Fervor’s Cut. No effects, Silver Sword stats, Silver Lance weight.

Scythe is the most common weapon they will have. Hell and Libido are heavier to balance around their effects (So Libido will usually only hit 2 times on the Brave effect for example). Late Game they will have Fervor’s Cut instead of Scythe.

Scythe Monster Weapons (if kept exclusive to Succubus and her eventual T2 version) would have a bonus against Male units (assuming that’s an easy to program thing).

vv Battle Animation vv

Succ

vv Some Screenshots of her in action vv

Screen2 screen4 screen5 screen6 Scrren1 Scrren3

vv The Files vv

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p4IIGoLiOsr3CsVv2VDIpym8qMC7w9Uc/view?usp=sharing

Everything should be in there and (hopefully) it’s all set up the proper way to be submitted.

46 Likes

sword that smites evil
SangerP

18 Likes

EDIT: I changed the lance animation. The previous one was too big and could cause issues. The latest one seems to work fine.

Very happy to be able to share this at last. It’s an edit of Zephiel. I tried to make him more like a generic unisex general promo. I gave them animations for lances, swords, axes (including magical axes), handaxes and unarmed.

lorm_sp1 Sword
Axe Handaxe

Everything here is free to use and free to edit, just make sure to give credit to everyone involved. There’s a credits segment near the end of this post.

Palettes
I made palettes for the four factions and also for Gilliam, Amelia, Duessel and Tirado.

Palette sheets & gifs

Duessel
Duessel Duessel

Gilliam
Gilliam Gilliam

Tirado
Tirado Tirado

Amelia
Amelia Amelia

Ally
01_Ally lorm_sp1

Enemy
02_Enemy Sword

NPC
03_NPC Axe

Gray
04_Gray Handaxe

Class Card
I Frankenstein’d a class card. There’s two variations for each of three tiers, one where the frame is not mirrored, and one where it is; For a total of six variations.

Zephiel T3 Zephiel T2 Zephiel T1
Zephiel T3 M Zephiel T2 M Zephiel T1 M

Map Sprite
There’s both moving and stationary map sprites. The stationaries are 16x32.
anim

Credits

Animation:

• Obsidian Daddy for the cape flutter loop during magic weapon attacks.
  • IS for Zephiel, Ekkesachs weapon/sword, Great Knight helmet.
  • Banpresto for part of the lance (Summon Night Swordcraft Story), ripped by KirbyFreak.

Class card:

• Seal for the helmet (Centaur class card).
  • DerTheVaporeon for the helmet plume (spartan class card).
  • IS for the legs (General class card), (to our) right leg plate (Mercenary class card), T1 and T2 class card frame.
  • flasuban for the T3 class card frame.
  • Mobile21 for the (to our) right shoulderplates (Perla Meralda from Gradius Generation/Galaxies/Advance), ripped by Magma Dragoon.
  • HAL Laboratory for the breastplate (Mega Titan from Kirby & the Amazing Mirror), ripped by Frario.

Map Sprite:

• L95 for the body & limbs of the map sprites. I took it from the Elibian Nights King Zephiel map sprites. I merely changed the head, weapon and the colour of the gauntlets.
  • Pikmin1211 and DerTheVaporeon for the helmet plume. I took it from their Gold Knight map sprites.
  • Pikmin1211, L95 and DerTheVaporeon for the helmet. I took it from their Great Knight Alt map sprites.

Testing:

• blood for finding a now-fixed issue with the lance animation.

Gimme credit for everything else not mentioned here. If I forgot anybody, feel free to tell me, I’ll correct it ASAP!

Download
Dropbox

80 Likes

Here, have a couple mildly neat backgrounds.
librar
A medieval library. The image is originally of Hereford Cathedral, and was obtained from https://historywm.com/films/the-chained-library. If you use this background, give credit to the Chapter of Hereford Cathedral.

church
A medieval church. The image is originally of Le Castellet Church. The picture was taken by Mark G. C. Photography, and was obtained from https://marcgcphotography.com/le-castellet-medieval-church-france/.

Maybe I’ll make more backgrounds like this eventually. For now, just have fun using them!

22 Likes

WAve, epic mapping stuff man that he is, has created wide bridges and additional buildings to add to the Fields tileset. These are both great additions that help a lot for making maps more complex and interesting.

But now, with my latest project, you can use both at once!

You may also see I’ve added a few other neat things. Feast your eyes on not only wide bridges, but also a new cliff tile (just below the top chunk of wide bridges), new deep water tiles (in the top right), village gates connected to fort walls (bottom middle, next to the basic fort), and more!

Here’s a sample map to demonstrate what the tileset’s capable of.
Super Fields Test Map

Download the tileset (and the sample map as a .tmx) here. Give credit to both me and WAve; he’s the one who made the buildings and wide bridges for me to insert, after all.

19 Likes

Generic Zephiel Repalette

@Leo_link suggested cutting down the primary colours for the armour from four to three, freeing up another colour that used to be shared between the cape/gauntlet/helmet plume and the weapon hilt/armour trim. Hence, here’s a repalette of my Generic Zephiel edit.

Sword Lance Axe Handaxe

Palettes

Palette sheets

Ally
01_Ally

Enemy
02_Enemy

NPC
03_NPC

Gray
04_Gray

Gilliam
Gilliam

Amelia
Amelia

Duessel
Duessel

Tirado
Tirado

Credits

Animation:

• Obsidian Daddy for the cape flutter loop during magic weapon attacks.
  • IS for Zephiel, Ekkesachs weapon/sword, Great Knight helmet.
  • Banpresto for part of the lance (Summon Night Swordcraft Story), ripped by KirbyFreak.
  • Leo_link for the visor trim. Although the idea came from Nuramon’s Gold Knight.

Testing:

• blood for finding a now-fixed issue with the lance animation.

Download
Dropbox

52 Likes

Kishuna Magic Animation:
magic
Download
It uses the pre-existing dodge from the base game and most of the animation is based off a random old youtube video I stubled across by a youtuber named noonog. The video description invites anyone to animate it, so it should be fine permission wise.

It has a ton of palette freedom and I feel like the some of the timing could be improved, so if anyone wants to try getting more creative with it, go for it.

46 Likes

Hello,

I added a magic axe animation for Nuramon’s Armored Wyvern Lord Axe animation and felt I should share it in case any one wants it.
Download

Example stills

Axe_043 Axe_044 Axe_045

12 Likes

Hehe
Funny Myrmidon.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PiACx-SRMCRsTP9O2FkWYGVdQUefopCz?usp=sharing

I made an edit of Leo_Link’s myrmidon, which I decided to call the pants myrmidon. I fixed up the legs and made the pants and shirt a seperate color.

And here’s a video demonstrating.

Credit: Leo_Link, Halbreadier

17 Likes

All righty! Here’s the link to a Google Disc folder with my 24 animations. Hopefully I’ve formatted them properly.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y9_fwUz1dcXdgErr0w0XCsTYIxUzDhuK?usp=sharing
If everything is ok, can I expect for this to make it way to the site or are there some other things I must do?

15 Likes

Here’s the updated Malig Knight I was talking about earlier. Nothing too major; just changed the armor, making it more sharper, and making the wyvern pauldron more consistent. Its been an issue I wanted to fix for the longest.

axe Axe
Magic Magic

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1clE8rsqSW6dF43rvZf6SasPcLnPbwxTA?usp=sharing

@JeyTheCount Here’s the download if you want to change the lance animation of the Malig.

24 Likes

I have a portrait I’d like to submit. Credit goes to both yours truly (CranJam) and ltranc for helping with editing the colors and the mini mug… Oh, and it’s Fergus from FE5. I know most people here know that, but there might just be someone out there that doesn’t.

Fergus (FE5) (Edited By ltranc)

10 Likes

Ok, I’ve made it.
Lance
Link to the whole file:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1o8F5bXaRIeZdjM1XdbhlkH8x1rM8cthv?usp=sharing
I also noticed that the sword animation of my female edit of SALVAGED merc was provided only as sheets. So, here’s the link to fixed animation dump:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LcbmkJyESZn4A33c_edwJioWWhEwfsiu?usp=sharing

12 Likes

Touched up JeyTheCount’s SALVAGED Mercenary female edit to fix the frames where the male merc’s small breastplate thing was still visible, and magic sword frames where the arm shading was inconsistent between each stage of glowing. No unarmed animation because it’s compatible with Jey’s one, since the unarmed doesn’t have these issues.
Download
Sword

Actually the whole body + the shadow shifts for one frame on the ranged animation, whereas it doesn’t on the male. Was like that in Jey’s too. Will upload a fix in a bit.
Fix is uploaded
Sword

22 Likes

Black
I have created an edited version of the Dark Breath Animation from SHYUTERz and, with his permission, am posting it for others to enjoy. It’s blue, but I made different versions with different colored lightning, though I feel that the black looks the best.

Other Colors

Blue Purple

Red Yellow

10 Likes

Fae FE8 Manakete
Making use of Terasparks repalette of FE6 Fae because 32 color is wack, I created Fae FE8 manakete by merging the transformation animations.

Have fun.

15 Likes

33 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Goose Standing Goose Moving

Honk

31 Likes

B!Camilla_FEH (Mrkisuke)
Follow up to the Camilla mug I made with some minor cleanups, lip flaps, blink frames and chibi. This is my first attempt at making a mug from scratch so there may be issues.

18 Likes

Finally had a bit of time to finish up and package something I’ve been working on for the past few weeks. I present:

A repalette of Red Bean’s Echidna animation! It was specifically made for a character in my hack, so I’ve dubbed it “The Nancy.”

Sword

Axe

Handaxe

Unarmed

This repalette does a few things, but the most notable is that it changes the hair to no longer share the grays/silvers with the blade of the weapons. The fact that the hair was locked to the same colors as the weapon blades makes sense for Echidna, but made the original nigh impossible to recolor. This repalette remedies that.

However, this animation was made for one character specifically, and the hair now shares colors with other elements of the animation which may make repalettes tricky in other ways. However, I figured I’d release it as F2U/F2E, on the off chance that this will serve someone who wanted to recolor Red Bean’s anim, but ran into difficulties.

Credit to Red Bean for the original animation. Red Bean, you do really awesome work, thank you for making this stellar anim.

Full animation package download here. Let me know if something appears missing or wrong here.

35 Likes