Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

I made BattleBG for starlight(SFC/SNES) and desert (other than daytime), so I will share it.
starlight_sfc
desert2

25 Likes

The WingedHussar has arrived!

WingedHussar

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b8XG8N0s7i0OO_5QDpvBsKU0f-bSYfPR/view?usp=sharing

Edit

Credit: Greentea and RobertFPY

15 Likes

After having used this for my 15x10 “1 Screen Mapping Blitz” entry (as I finish it up with tile changes), I had some ideas for adjustments/improvements or perhaps as a variant option…

I feel like that, instead of the cobblestone floor tiles (located above the roof for hidden building interiors), perhaps the “ruins” floor tiles might be a suitable substitute that might not be as… contrasting?

For the palm trees, they kinda come across as flat with how close in shade the colors are. They really could do with some added contrast to make them pop a little bit more. I also didn’t see a single-tile version of one, but maybe I missed it amongst the rest?

And, for a “variant” tileset idea, it would be nice to have Vendor/Armory/Arenas without grass or trees around them, as well as the “wall with water” tiles from the Ruins tileset (below) so that you could have non-beach and non-raised wall transitions from a town to water beside/below it…

The tileset also felt like it was missing some tiles too - shadowed brace when it’s tucked to the right of a wall, wall with shading on both sides for 1-tile walls pointing south with the downward facing wall or fence tile above it, standard bridges (would have love this since I had to make my bridge a chokepoint with only 10 rows to work with), it only has some of the fence pieces, etc.

(Spooky Phantom Ship is dope though!)

3 Likes

Okay after some feedback yesterday (thanks @Jj09!) I decided to use a very basic, pre-existing staff script to make my first official animation.

There already exists some Tier 1 infantry and cavalry staff users, but now your early healers can take to the skies with this addition to the vanilla Pegasus Knights. Either give your Pegasus Knights some extra utility by giving them staffs, or make a whole new class centered around the weapon type that can swoop in for those clutch heals, but also be a target of the enemies’ arrows.

The colors for the staff are tied mostly to the hair but also I believe one color is from the outfit.

Staff

Staff

Comes in both male and female!

(I hope I did this correctly and within the guidelines for the repository. If anything needs fixing just let me know!)

16 Likes

サンドバッグくん

エッケザックス
Sword of Seals

Firestone
Divinestone
Decayed Breath

1_近接(Short)
2_間接(Long)
Dragon Zombie ↑

1_近接(Short)
2_間接(Long)
Idunn↑

I’ve reworked multiple Breath Animations in CSA.
By the way, the curse of Mr. Sandbag at the end of the video is an event I made as a joke for HIROTO, so you don’t have to worry about bugs.
m(_ _)m

26 Likes

I made a female version of Caim Van Fang’s eliwood style Marth animation.
Sword
It’s definitely not perfect but it works. It was my first attempt at battle animation editing and I think it looks fairly decent. I think I have everything set up correctly but if something needs to be fixed just let me know.
Download

21 Likes

Speaking of filling holes, the female warrior now has the same repalette treatment that I previously gave the male one. Credit to Temp for the original female warrior.
Download
Bow Axe Hand Axe

34 Likes

I don’t think i should be credited for those fixed animations like palletes, i saw i got credited, which doesn’t feel right to me. Female knife rogue knife animation was missing in the repo btw.

Anyway, here’s the fixed position of Russell Clark’s female Mercenary

Eldritch Abomination’s arena Brigand but with all frames fixed. It was missing frames before.

Here’s ‘‘Vanilla’’ Baron by Leo_link, Nuramon, Iscaneus. Just a edit for more faithful to vanilla games to match it with vanilla General. (Edit of no clicks sfx or ground effects).

9 Likes

I made a female version of @marlon0024 and @asael’s Tactician Mark animation.
Sword Magic
Staff
Still kinda scuffed and sligtly less noticeable than the last edit but shrug
i hope no one has done this yet
Download

12 Likes

Fish

Fish

If someone else has submitted fish icons that I didn’t know about please let me know as I may need more fish

21 Likes

staff boye
I realized how badly I wanted this, so I decided to jump the gun on this one. I might improve the script for this one later once I get the Lance done.

Speaking of the Lance animation for this, it’s a wee bit rough so I might get around to improving it by making the attack a bit faster, or at least making there be a lunge to the stab. Idk how to properly convey it. I’d probably do a remake for the animation for both sprites if I do so.

For those curious on how it compares to the normal one, here ya go, one at 1x zoom and the other at 4x.
Staff_000-1.png
Staff_000-1.png (1)

36 Likes

Something about holes

FRogue Repalette Upgrade Knife
Knife anim for F!Rogue Repalette Upgrade based on Orihara_Saki & ltranc’s M!Rogue Repalette Upgrade Knife anim

Download

Bonus version for the one anim I don’t think anyone has ever actually used
FRogue Catgirl Repalette Knife

Download

28 Likes

lance taking too long, gonna go slower on it because making a custom animation is hell. how tf do you guys do this. seriously.

staff boye
Here’s the ""staff’’’’ animation in the meantime.

Oh, uh, if anyone else wants to suffer instead of me, feel free.

Lance_000-1.png (1)
Here’s frame 1, and I’m quickly losing the courage to work on this lmao

21 Likes

I decided to add some spin to the Handaxe Crit animation for Nuramon’s Armored Hero animation.
All credits go straight to Nuramon.

No, seriously. If you use this animation, please credit Nuramon instead of me. The dude’s an absolute legend. I literally only added some spin to the animation, nothing else.

bram_sw1

Edit: I also added some spin to the Baron’s axe, handaxe, and sword animations, made by TBA, St jack, and Flasuban. Again, all credits go to them, if you use the animations, credit them instead of me.

emp_sp3 emp_sp1 emp_sp2

14 Likes

I made this 2 months ago but never uploaded it because I thought it looked kinda ugly. I finally stopped being lazy and retouched it a little, so here it is:
Axe

Handaxe

FE13 Style Female Brigand

Credits
Leo_Link
Iscaneus
eCut and Skitty for their female Brigand sprite

I hope I got everything right. Free to use, free to edit, free to fix any stuff I didn’t fix.

43 Likes

89 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Who is ready for a Knife-edge Death Match?
imagen

SwordSword
Sword
Mexican dub jokes aside, I made a knife animation for Legault (Eldritch Abomination’s repalette, using GabrielKnight and Skitty’s animation), F!Rogue (eCut and Skitty’s version) and M!Rogue (Eldritch Abomination’s repalette) these last two based on Itranc’s animation.

Legault - Download
F!Rogue - Download
M!Rogue - Download

I also made the staff animations for Eldritch Abomination’s Bishop repalettes.
Staff Staff

F!Bishop - Download
M!Bishop - Download

28 Likes

Hey, I’m here again. Out of all of Nuramon’s animations, in my own personal opinion, his Brave Hector animation is probably one of his weakest out of his modern animations(and that’s not saying much considering that it’s still amazing). I decided to re-palette the armor to look more like his default violet armor(never was a big fan of his green brave armor), and reanimate the Sword, Axe, Handaxe, and Armads(I didn’t reanimate the lance, as I have no problems with it). I replaced the handaxe’s backhand grip toss(which I find to look incredibly silly) with a more traditional spin(and shine!). Although, if you find yourself preferring the normal palette for Hector’s armor(the green), you can absolutely change it back to the normal palette!

As I’ve said before; if you use these animations, give credit to Nuramon, not me. He’s an absolutely amazing animator and we are absolutely blessed to have him.

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Also, if you want to use the violet armor palette without having to download the folder, the palette code is:

5553FF7FDE6B1F4B182A286E8651E5345767714E98085004F04D6C39E824A514

Just paste that into the clipboard for the animation palette.

Sword: grlm_ax1
Axe: grlm_ax1
Handaxe: grlm_ax1
Armads: grlm_ax1

32 Likes

Tired of thin baby-boy swordmasters? Want your wielders of Sacaean thousand-folded steel to be more…masculine? Look no further.

This is an edit of the Hawkzerker animation from the repo, to add in the spiked warrior shoulder. F2u, F2e.

The timings might be a bit off, and if so you might want to edit them. The gif seems faster than the animation when I insert in ingame.

Sword

----------EDIT-------------

Updated link, since I updated the animation to make it so the left arm bracer doesn’t change sizes so offensively.

52 Likes

I made a magic axe animation for Natzerker, the first of (potentially) many magic axe animations so people will stop using the skip handaxe wait patch.
brsf_ax1

As usual, credits to Pikmin1211 for helping me out with this edit as well as eCut and Skitty for the original.
I was debating adding lightning effects but needing to rely on skin shades for the 2nd electric shade would mean it’d look bad on a different skin tone, so I just decided to make an extremely basic magic axe frame.

Here’s a video of it in action:

In typical serif fashion I forgot the download link, so here it is! It contains hand axe and unarmed animations too so you don’t have to scroll back to the original release post.

21 Likes