Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Working on a Project that required a recolored Lilina Long Hair Mage Sprite. Our current ones are pretty static pallet wise so I decided to fix it to be compatible with Generic or Custom colors.

1-4: Generic Colors
5 - Lilina (Included + Matches Redbean’s ArchSage Lilina)
6 - Lugh
7 - Hugh
8 - Cait (Duplicate Flesh Tones)

Pallet Information
 4 - Skin
 3 - Hair
 3 - Cloak
 3 - Clothes
 2 - Background + Outline/Shadow
 1 - Trim

Download Here

21 Likes

Released an update for the Derfram animation.
Changes include the following:

Added Pierce Frames
Characters no longer dodge abruptly in the bow and crossbow animation
Positions adjusted according to the Myrmidon
Added a missing frame to the Sword crit

14 Likes

Here’s something I have been keeping in the loot for days, and I am proud to present it to you: The DS Pirate (or Pirate 2.0)!
Axe handaxe

Basically a limber, more acrobatic version of the Pirates, considering they are supposed to be fast sharks, backflipping around for the sake of Shanty Pete! Get ready to become a sail now!

Class Carrrrd

Class%20Card

Walking Boy Map!

Moving Standing

Get it here right now, matey!

81 Likes

Finally scripted Redbean’s Fir Myrmidon Sprite.
I also spruced up the pallet to make the outline/shadow and sword colors uniform to other animations.

Download Here

36 Likes

Here’s a link to the updated version for the Pirate. Should be more or less the same link as the original post, but I added/fixed a few things in some frames, mostly missing pixels.

The only addition, though, is a bandanaless version with their map sprites.

14 Likes

I’ve finished the sword and lance wielding merc promotion I posted a gif of a while ago.

It uses the head from an Iscaneous hero sprite, some timings from various Nuramon animations, a few edits from Leolink, and lots of advice from a lot of people.
Lance
Sword
The sword, lance, and disarmed animations are included in the link.
Download

Not sure on what name to use. I’ve been using Sergeant, but I’ve seen several other good suggestions.
Feel free to use, edit, improve or do whatever you want.

58 Likes

Trying to get myself back into animating, and my sights this time ended up settling on improving the Magic Eirika animation to make the crit a bit clearer.
Testing

The zip file is here if anyone is interested in using it.

12 Likes

I made a helmetless edit of the Derzerker. The body is 1 px less wide since the head is a bit smaller than the helmet.

Axe

Link to dropbox

33 Likes

This has been a long time coming. Here’s the female salvpal I started half a year ago. Time sure does fly, doesn’t it? Huge thanks to Leo_Link, who finished the axe, hand axe, and sword animations.

Axe
Lance
Sword
Credits to team SALVAGED for the original paladin.
Leo_Link for finishing the axe, handaxe, and sword animations.

30 Likes

Moving Standing
Map Sprites for my Merc Promo are done

26 Likes

Sup friends!

Since my FEE3 presentation aired tonight (12 pm in germany xD) I can finaly present to you my take on a Dread Fighter.
The design is based on the Mortal Savant class from FE3H but a bit simplified.

This package contains animations for swords, magic and unarmed as well as map sprites and class cards for both genders. :wink:

It took me quite some time to get it to the point where I’m satisfied with it. So I hope you like what I’ve come up with. :sweat_smile:

Dread Fighters

_Ani_Sword _Ani_Magic
_Ani_Sword _Ani_Magic

%5BT2%5D%5BSWD%5D%20Dread%20Fighter%20(M)%20%7BNuramon%7D %5BT2%5D%5BSWD%5D%20Dread%20Fighter%20(F)%20%7BNuramon%7D

Credit: Nuramon

You can download the male version here and the female one here

68 Likes

I added a bow animation to Orihara_Saki’s Barbarian, based on the Warrior. Download link

Bow

33 Likes

98 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Here’s a fix to my pirate’s hair version.

Lesson of the day: Always double-check your frames.

9 Likes

What are the options to promote thief ? Rogue ? Assassin ?

Nah let’s go for Trickster :
sword_gif Staff_gif
Bow_gif

You can Download it here :

Credits : Leo_link

PS :

I’ve done a Trickster once a year ago based on Yoshthethird’s still, but I didn’t asked for it I wasn’t aware of what coryright is I guess,
Well eventualy I just kept the motion i did for it and redo all the still, by myself based on the rogue mixed with the assassin’s cape.

50 Likes

Even I am not sure where or when to use this.
But it exists, so I’ll post it. It’s technically an edit of my earlier animation but, it’s quite different.

HAT! Enemy, NPC, and “Gray” Palettes included.
Is it late for showing off a halloween costume?

14 Likes

Don’t mind if I do! Here’s what they look like animated. As you could tell from the Lin’s sprite sheet, there wasn’t too much frames to work with.
Magic Staff

This sentence is the link to the animation.

I’ll work on the hover and map sprites, eventually.

EDIT: They’re done.
H
M

29 Likes

cool%20gif cool%20gif%202
Hello! first time posting here, I took a design from Jeorge_Reds (with his permission) and animated it, it’s a simple Eirika repalette with an armour-coloured cape but it also has plates over the knees, a bit like the heroes artwork.
Here is the link

19 Likes

gar_sp1 Hover
Ok folks, sorry for not being that active the last few months, I’m just a lazy person, so I haven’t gotten that much work done, even though I should’ve done a lot more to progress through my projects like the Seraph Knight, F!Dark Druid, and the Mahout/Grand Mahout, but I guess the amount of projects looked daunting to me. So I’m sorry about my laziness. That being said, here’s my new Tusk Sword animation for the Grand Mahout, along with a hover map icon, although I’m not good with the colors so the Grey color actually doesn’t work when imported into FEBuilder, so if someone can help clarify how to make the correct colors with map icons, that would help a decent bit. (Btw, the Grand Mahout animation is still a work in progress, as you can clearly see)

14 Likes

erlm_sw1_000
I made Eliwood with an actual Rapier and not that weird blue thing.

17 Likes