This just in: New person joins forums!

Hey everybody! :slightly_smiling_face: After these last few years of downloading countless Fire Emblem rom hacks, I’ve finally gotten around to making an account here! A little bit about me is that I absolutely love rom hacks (as if my name didn’t give that away lol) and not just FE rom hacks, but rom hacks of many classic nintendo games! I recently made a youtube channel dedicated to the playthrough of rom hacks. Right now my current playthrough is The Lonely Mirror and I’m having an absolute blast with it. So if that sounds interesting you can catch me on the let’s play category, as I’ll probably be making a thread there right after I’m done posting this.

That’s about it then! I hope to get to talk to a few of you guys and this message doesn’t just go into the void lol. If I could meet some other rom hack enthusiasts it would be so cool to share our favorites as well as recommend some hidden gems to each other. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day! :cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

Welcome! I also created my account only recently after downloading many hacks over the last few years. I hope you have a nice day too. :slightly_smiling_face: :wave:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome, haha good to hear there are others like me! Out of all the hacks you’ve played so far do you have a favorite?

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Hey Pandan, thanks for the welcome! I actually recognize you from your tangela pic lol. I’ve got to get back to playing your hack one of these days, it’s very good!

1 Like

Be sure to check out the discord.

Welcome!

1 Like

Hello! Welcome friend! Hope to see you around the forums :smiley:

1 Like

Even across time and space, we meet, my friend!

1 Like

Thank you Vesly, I see you’ve come even farther with Pokémblem, last time I played it was only up to the second gym! Keep up the good work on such a unique project!
Thanks you for the friendly welcomes YummyCatfood and Shrimperor, I hope to see you both around the forums as well!
That’s interesting Kit, I feel like I have a similar opinion when it comes to favorite hacks. Thanks for bringing up Storge, another quality looking hack that I wasn’t aware of until just now!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.