The Ultimate Graphics Repository for GBAFE, FEXP, and FEXNA

Seconding the naming thing. It’s just confusing.

Ah, here comes Wan, in with the shittery.

[quote]>“holy sage”

it’s ブルーニャ (Brunya! or Burūnya if you want to be explicitly accurate)[/quote]

That’s what it was called in the package I was given :slight_smile:

Dark and Elder Knight were animations I specifically requested. They both happened to be called Dark Knight, which is very confusing, so I gave them both unique names. Since they aren’t remotely identical at all, or a variant of each other, it certainly seemed appropriate. :slight_smile:

Also, they’re right next to each other in the Repo.

I gave it a name that seemed appropriate, given I didn’t know the name and it looks nothing like the existing Valkyrie class :slight_smile:

You mean Flying Witch Girl, Maid Girl, and Nephenee Looking Girl didn’t give the impression I had no idea what their names were?

Sure looked female to me. Sorry, I don’t read Japanese :slight_smile:

You’re still angry about this? I can rename it if it makes you feel better. :slight_smile:

I’ll fix this. (And if you didn’t make female fighter, which were the only credits I saw, then who did?)

Okay, I’ll change it then.

Ah, gosh, I’m sorry it’s a mess. I imported and exported around 2,000 animations but since some things have changes, you’ll go into public hysterics in an attempt to get likes and drop some savage disses. There are, of course, polite ways to talk to other people, but the public disses just feel so good, don’t they?

Thank you for your report. I’ll be sure to sift through all the animations until I figure out which ones you’re vaguely alluding to.

ah it’s klok thinking he knows something
thinking he’s done work for pushing buttons regarding other people’s art with somebody else’s program

[quote=“Klokinator, post:131, topic:3326”]
That’s what it was called in the package I was given :slight_smile:
[/quote]And the title the creator gave it was

大賢者ブルーニャ; -> The Great Sage Brunya (google translate)
(Source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44359418)

good to know it wasn’t on you; i will go place my ire in the correct direction c:

Dark and Elder Knight were animations I specifically requested. They both happened to be called Dark Knight, which is very confusing, so I gave them both unique names. Since they aren’t remotely identical at all, or a variant of each other, it certainly seemed appropriate. :slight_smile:
[/quote]And? Their creators named both animations “Dark Knight”. Why is your opinion worth more than theirs, when they put in the effort?
Teraspark, I personally know, explicitly chose the name Dark Knight for pun’s sake, which is why there (was? maybe he scrapped it) an alternate critical featuring a bat sigil…

You mean Flying Witch Girl, Maid Girl, and Nephenee Looking Girl didn’t give the impression I had no idea what their names were?
[/quote]Well, considering your options include asking people; and even easier using google translate…
And further considering that you have been told these classes and their proper names before on discord, yes, I expected you to know the names of the classes…

Sure looked female to me. Sorry, I don’t read Japanese :slight_smile:
[/quote]It’s a good thing google translate with drawing recognition, labelled animation showcases, and other people you can ask questions to exist instead, isn’t it?

Ah, gosh, I’m sorry it’s a mess. I imported and exported around 2,000 animations but since some things have changes, you’ll go into public hysterics in an attempt to get likes and drop some savage disses. There are, of course, polite ways to talk to other people, but the public disses just feel so good, don’t they?
[/quote]gosh you made like 10,000 clicks of a mouse
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
this is not about insulting you or saying you didn’t put in effort
this is about saying the artists put in more effort; and that you’re overriding their wishes : if an artist wants to attach a specific liscence to their work, there’s no way to accomplish that here.
that you’re wasting space by insisting on a set up (why are all animations dumped twice? why are some animations dumped at all? many animations whose source frames are released with their packages take up much less space and use many fewer files than the inserted-and-then-dumped, why are you not having those when applicable?)

Thank you for your report. I’ll be sure to sift through all the animations until I figure out which ones you’re vaguely alluding to.[/quote]I did actually mean that question, just in generic-- The only broken ones I found, you already had been told were broken when I checked (Black Mage’s female version of The Blind Archer’s Halberdier 2.0, which was also without its map sprites, had the white color become transparent in the javelin frames, && one of the Pegasus animation edits has a completely messed up palette mixing around poorly)

You mean to tell me you didn’t even notice the difference between commented and uncommented animations? FEditor can’t import commented animations, nor can FEXNA, and therefore we have uncommented animations for those reasons. However, uncommented animations are fairly unreadable, therefore I included commented ones for ease of editing.

Additionally, people’s animations are never standardized, FEXNA can’t import them, and it looks ugly having 800 folders with different file structures.

Nobody said anything about this. I’m apparently supposed to be telepathic now.
Actually I just checked, and there’s this:

Which, I didn’t get BM’s animation replacement yet, so there’s no reason to delete something until I get a new one, and he certainly didn’t say anything specific about how broken it was. I was also in the middle of a different conversation, so I skipped over it.

Edit: Turns out I can’t find anyone saying anything about a broken pegasus. What are you even talking about?

Nope.

I think you’ve gravely mistaken my issues. You see, I’m all for people correcting names, or the creators saying they’d prefer this name or that one, but I’m not up for someone using italicized snark to make cunty points about something that could be said in far fewer words much more politely. I understand that you need to drop the savage disses to make yourself feel cool or whatever, but here, I’ll give you an alternate way of saying something.

But no, instead you always pop in, drop some attitude and a sassy snark assuming the worst of people, which I have tried to politely ignore, then you float out on angelic wings to the heavens whereupon you will reside and cast judgment upon all before you.

Alusq, by contrast, had a personal issue with my naming. I wasn’t aware he felt so strongly, and maybe I should have paid attention, but assuming I made a repository and took three days out of my paid work to do free work just so I could rub my hands and cackle maniacally about my devious efforts to destroy the community is hardly charitable in the slightest.

[quote=“2WB, post:132, topic:3326”]
gosh you made like 10,000 clicks of a mouse
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
this is not about insulting you or saying you didn’t put in effort[/quote]
#>insults my effort
#>“This isn’t about insulting your effort”

You can fuck right off with that nonsense. All you ever do is insult my work. I could scroll through discord for the last few months and find tons of little snips and snaps here and there, which I overwhelmingly ignore, as I try to be the adult.

But then again, after all, you just use a program to draw colored dots on a white page to form sprites. It must take no hard work at all, right? Big deal, anyone can use a program to do a thing!

See how demeaning that is? That’s you. Perpetually.

This seems valid enough. Literally nobody has mentioned this, but I’ll hop in my DeLorean, go back in time, and give myself a smack, just for you!

And, by the way, I’ve already fixed most of the things people mentioned. The point was to get community input and fix problems up over time, not come out with something 100% flawless on day one. Some of us work jobs and don’t have tons of free time.

Wow, this was such a productive conversation! I’m so glad you didn’t just say something on discord first haha! It feels so much better flinging shit publicly :slight_smile:

All cleared up guys nothing to see here, resume your discussion

hello i dell again i sent is message for this problem with is animation on the forlders

please some can sent me the animations for insert on the fire emblem

Use FEbuilder, Dellhonne. Don’t use FEditor.

https://puu.sh/zAplU/1bbd99c290.7z

I zipped the FEbuilder program up for you. Extract it with 7zip or with Winrar.

ok thanks and i sorry friend :slight_smile:

Shouldn’t you worry about that when FEXNA is you know, publicly available? Or at least significantly closer to being publicly available? Plus, I’m pretty sure Yeti could easily change FEXNA to accept things made manually later down the road. It seems like a waste of time (and space, apparently) to be formatting things for a program that maybe a dozen people have access to when pretty much everything with a release is still a ROMhack.

Most vanilla magic animations, as well as some custom ones (the hoodless shaman in particular) are pretty borked due to cape frames.
I don’t know if anyone ever bothered to do C01 fixes for these classes but I would recommend that if they don’t exist that somebody get on those.

Unless someone is going to import several hundred… before release?

I didn’t make the repo out of nowhere for no reason. :stuck_out_tongue:

Usually there is a fixed anim to replace them in most cases, and those are delineated with the (Fixed) tag. Ie: Sage F T2 (Nino, Fixed) or something similar.

I do need to fix them, but this is an ongoing project, not day one perfection.

So keep reporting issues and we’ll fix them as we go along, okay guys?

Matthew Assassin (Greentea/Hizero) was formatted by Pikmin and was added to the repo, along with a fixed Sword Dancer frames (I probably did this already but decided to do it again just to be safe), and a disarmed Neimi sniper from the Yggdra hack was made by Frostlax. It may have an issue ingame since this was Frostlax’s very first sprite, so if anyone uses it and there are issues, just let us know.

When I tried to insert the Emperor animation with febuilder, it told me that there are frames missing so it’s uninsertable.

Which animation in the Emperor folder? All of them?

Edit: Turns out the sword and magic for baron and emperor are both broken. Noted.

Edit2: Should be fixed now. Good catch!

What happens when you turn something like this as a insertable?

We get this

I took aproximately 2 weeks formatting this animation and editing it to allow for it’s insertion without any issues. Press F to pay respects to the frames that were cut. Most of the credit goes to Cipher Lee for creating the Greil sprites and GIF.

I wasn’t ever planning to do it, but since his package was well organized I just stuck the entire original Greil package in the repo. It even includes versions with all the original frames, so if OAM limitations somehow stop existing or FEXNA comes out by 2050 then the original animation will work there too.

Note the Greil package comes with a FE7 and FE8 variant with different SFX.

This is from Cypher Lee。:blush:

Oh boy.

We need to figure out what animations are Luerock, Cipher Lee, and Greentea. There’s been a lot of guessing and the three were previously mixed and matched interchangably but that needs to be sorted out. I’ll compile a list of animations using any of these credits and then we’ll try and sort them out.

Edit: According to Tiki on FEU Discord:

Luerock has 4: Ashnard, Black Knight, Brunya, Micaiah
Cipher Lee has 4: Caineghis, Greil, Lloyd, Morva
The rest of the premier animations are by Greentea, possibly with a forgotten exception or two.

Greil: By Cipher Lee, Animated by Der

Morva: Probably Cipher Lee.

Brunya Holy Sage: Credited to Luerock. [Was formerly Cipher Lee]

Zelgius Black Knight: Luerock.

Marshall: By Nuramon, based off Luerock’s but only loosely.

Matthew Assassin: Credited to Greentea.

Sniper Wil Variant: Credited to Greentea. (Formerly credited to Cipher Lee)

Wil Sniper Variant on Ballista: Credited to Greentea. (Formerly credited to Cipher Lee)

…There are fewer than I expected.

I included animations from BwdYeti’s sheet where possible. Let’s find out which of these belong to whom and correct them accordingly.

The Marshall is a custom of mine. All I took from the BK were inspiration and Alondite for reference.
As far as I know was greentea the creator of Wil.

Brunya is by luerock, not cipher.
All the custom FE7 character animations are by greentea.