Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Mr L
Mr. L
Luigi
Luigi

Shiva Gba
Shiva
Weismann
Weismann

Asbel
Asbel

Blume
Blume
Ishtor
“You dastard, you killed Liza I will never forgive you.”
Liza v
Liza death noise, Thanks @Obsidian_Daddy for the help

Fajlar
Fe4 Fjalar

Tordo
Fe4 Tordo or is it Thrud?

Hinata
Fire emblem Fates Hinata

Joshua Gra
Fallout New Vegas young Joshua Graham
Joshua Gra
Fallout New Vegas Joshua Graham

Shannam
Fe5 Shannam

Krisheenu
TearRing Saga Krishna

Trude
Fe5 Trude

Portrait Editor Fire emblem Journey Home.emulator.gba_2@02 Galahad_8ACBFC mercenary
Two portraits I made awhile back, there my OC.

10 Likes

Dump time, but nothing too glamorous.

1. Unarmed animations for Seal’s Legion (Wight)
    Unarmed

It already had animations for sword, lance and bow, but the unarmed ones were missing.

1. Eirika repalette map sprites
    Eldritch Abomination recently shared his Eirika repalette of Red Bean’s Princess Celica animation:
    Sword

In the past, I made some map sprites for the original Celica animations, but here’s an updated version for this Eirika repalette:
Moving Standing

Couldn’t make her cape red without making her look like an enemy unit, so this will have to do.

1. Soldier Amelia map sprites
    These are meant for Spud’s animation:
    Soilder
    Moving Standing
    Based on the Deserter’s map sprites, since there are no other shieldless female lancer map sprites in the repo.

2. A female Great Knight
    Moving Standing

3. General Amelia map sprites
    Meant to be used with Red Bean’s General Amelia.
    Axe

Moving Standing
I admit this one is kinda lazy, since I tried to make something more unique and failed. In the end, I just decided to slap Amelia’s face on Blademaster’s axe general. I might try to make something better in the future, once my art sucks less.
6. Female tarvos map sprites
Sword(1)
There were already map sprites for this animation in the repo, but they looked too manly to me. Here’s my version:
Moving Standing
7. Lich map sprites
zom_at1
There are already two versions of this. Mine combines the staff from Eldritch Abomination’s with the crown from SkidMarc25’s which makes it more representative of the battle animation.
Moving Standing

That’s it.

40 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Someone brought to my attention that the repalettes for the village tileset don’t load properly. Here’s some .bmp files that should load correctly.

7 Likes

Useless to everyone but himself, I gave Caellach a nap and a Snickers bar.

CaellachNap

15 Likes

Faramir
Faramir from Berwick Saga

So remember a few hours age when I made Faramir from Berwick Saga.
I thought it would be a good Idea so I made a half body to test myself.
boy did this portrait drain my sanity.
Faramir
Also thank @Obsidian_Daddy for the help.

38 Likes

So here’s a little something I did in my free time.
Basically, I took the Generic Female Soldier portrait’s face, and slapped it on Zarg’s Soldier Alt3 portrait.

And this is the result:
skinny female soldier
I call her: Skinny Female Soldier

As you can see, I also added some blinking frames (as both of the base spries lacked them). But I’m not sure if they look any good

15 Likes

After three months of procrastinating… hopefully, it will have been worth the wait!

Town Test 07

I’m not totally happy with the palette, so that may get an update sooner or later - and I certainly think there could be more details - like flowers or a market stall. However, this is out in the open now. So, if you have got the inclination - go ham and add/change whatever you’d like!

Other than additional pieces of shaded grass, the overworld’s pretty much remained unchanged - so it should be compatible with older maps if you’d like to use them as a base. There are multiple open doors - each with a different function: vendor, house etc.
There isn’t much space left on the object-set - but with a bit of jiggery-pokery, you may be able to add a few more tiles of your own.

Anyway - that’s all I’ve got to say! So, have at it!

38 Likes

33 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I created Legendary Animations again with CSA_Creator.
This will probably be the last update of Legendary Animations.

Next time, I plan to make Legendary Animations for FE8.
And, I’m also planning to make Grima and Anankos.

※If your Japanese is garbled and you are unable to import, please use this option.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

24 Likes

Money Man

Hey! You know what? Money is important! If you don’t have money
I w i l l d e v o u r y o u r s o u l

9 Likes

A while back, I made an edit to the Fields tileset with additional buildings and wide bridges.

Recently, however, I noticed a rather crucial missing thing: farmland. Fire Emblem maps often take place in vast countrysides home to many towns; these people, after all, need somewhere to grow their food.

After some searching, I came across a suitable source for that food; a tileset on OpenGameArt, featuring some decent - but effective - crops.

In addition to those, I’ve made quite a few more improvements. Check out a variety of new tiles!

• Additional tiles for the edges of deep water!
  • Fence walls!
  • New ways to cap off the tops of mountains!
    And more!

Here’s an example map, showcasing just some of the stuff you can do with this tileset!
    Super Fields Example Map

Download here. Give credit to myself, WAve, and Beast.

EDIT: Modified the tileset to fix the bridges’ terrain types, as well as to add some new stairs options. It’s available at the same link.

23 Likes

Someone said love for FE4?
Female Helmetless Wyvern Lord edit lol with feat Altena
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pl0vkqzcikviwo1/[T2][FLY][Wyvern%20Lord](Helmetless%20%2BAxe)[M]{Flasuban%2C%20TBA%2C%20Marlon}.rar?dl=0

Go to 13:40 lol

12 Likes

I’ve been thinking alot about an FE8 Prequel lately
Young Duessel
Young Cavalier Duessel (I tried)

18 Likes

Hello, i’m just here to drop off my map sprites for the marauder class made by Spud
Marauder Moving v3-2 Marauder Standing v3

26 Likes

Lex
Fe4 Lex half body because fe4 needs more love.
Also thanks @Link for the help.

Munnir
Fe4 Munnir

Hawk
Fe4 Hawk

26 Likes

So… remember that old zip file I linked with the Regi Trio anims? I decided to make anims for the Vanillite line in the same format, using sprites from the pokeemerald pokemon-expansion thingy on github. Enjoy!

1 Like

Forgive me If I’m wrong and overlooked it somehow but I noticed a distinct lack of Axe Ephraim in the Repo, so I decided to change that
T1LRD Lord (M) (Ephraim) Axe Standing {Its_Just_Jay}T1LRD Lord (M) (Ephraim) Axe  Moving {Its_Just_Jay}
I also (hopefully) formatted the file names the same way the Repo does, to save y’all a little trouble.

12 Likes

I made Mewtwo in the vein of my previous Pokémon anims. Have fun!

2 Likes

I modified Parthia’s animation and made an animation of Gladius.
According to the novel’s setting, Gladius is a wind-based spear, but I have the impression that it is a spear that attacks with fire.
Please feel free to use it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217431999911165963/813571238009896990/gradius.7z

8 Likes