Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Magic

Got another updated animation! This is an edit of the original Tactician Mark by @marlon0024 and @asael (no account on here unfortunately). As you can tell I used the Bionicle symbols from the previous sorcerer animation posted, so thank you again @Huichelaar! Last but not least some credit goes to @Klokinator for help and ideas for the attack and crit.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1lna7aUV0H-5NcRYOuuAwUYLHx2FwiOnl

Magic

Forgot the comparison

14 Likes

The mounted dragoon animation that @Zakrath requested is here!
Now you can use a wyvern version of FF4 Cover Guy.

dragonh

Flips script
Oh, right. He was called Kain. Anyway. Download link for the full pack here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3g2fhh34v2mugl/[T2][LNC][Wyvern%20Lord](Dragoon){Mycahel%2C%20Nuramon%2C%20Mercenary%20Lord%2C%20NYZGamer%2C%20Pikmin1211%2C%20Maiser6}.rar?dl=1
Itā€™s basically an edit of Nuramonā€™s Armored Wyvern. Credits to him for that animation, and Mercenary Lord, NYZGamer, Pikmin1211, Maiser6 for the Dragoon animation.
Also, since I have most of the resources I need this is probably going to be the last animation I post for a while e.e

38 Likes

Grand Paladin Magic Animation
I wanted to use this as a master knight so I made a magic animation based off the handaxe anim
Magic
Download
Credit: Kenpuhu, Aruka, Nuramon, & Spud

Hunter
Based off a still by Leolink and the Shadow Dragon Animation.
The animation has a free unused color that was originally intended to be used as a third hair color in alternate versions without a bandanna
Bow HunterExport
Download
Credit: Leolink and Spud
As always these are free to edit or improve, the hunter in particular could easily be converted to utilize that free color.

63 Likes

So I made a repalette for the Swordmaster Lloyd animation by Greentea.
Sword Sword

Credit to Greentea for making the original animation and DerTheVaporeon for scripting it.

Thereā€™s an unused color in it so someone making a better repalette would be extremely cool.

22 Likes

I made small improvements and an unarmed animation for Leolink & Spudā€™s Hunter. For example, the bow string no longer goes through the right arm as if the Hunter was a ghost.

Hunter_M Hunter_M

DOWNLOAD HERE!!1!1

38 Likes

I finally finished my improved FE10 soldier. Took me a long, long while to get around to it. No class cards or map sprites, I will get those finished at some point. Just want to get the animation out there before I forget about it.

Credit goes to Leo_link and Nuramon. Leo animated most of the critical and Nuramon helped me with the initial still.
Lance
Unarmed

64 Likes

After months of work, I finally finished my edits of the frontier tileset. Credit goes to Wave and Zoramine for their original edits that I worked off of.
frontieranims

Package includes tile config, 8x8 tiles, and tile animations.

To put this issue to rest, hereā€™s the animated zone of the tileset. Anything outside of this will not animate at all. There are non-water tiles in this area, but they arenā€™t animated with the rest of the water and they arenā€™t the bridge tiles. The bridges are outside the animated zone, can confirm. Itā€™s likely just a trick of the eyes, since I see no bridge movement on the gif I posted either.

3 Likes

40 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

tactm
And I create an animation with staff XD :laughing:

Thanks for @Klokinator 's advise. Here is the download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nppxbR1IRHZEUxx83o0AN_WhqQIvAMzL/view?usp=sharing

11 Likes

Does anyone want a tiger?

No?

Who cares? I ported the tiger from Live a Live to a map sprite anyway.
Tiger Moving {Squaresoft, RandomWizard} Tiger Standing {Squaresoft, RandomWizard}
Credit to me and Squaresoft. Feel free to make them better fit the Fire Emblem style.

21 Likes

Scripted @RedBeanā€™s flier Nino staff animation (used vanilla sage script lol).

Download here, free to use, credit Red Bean and Max Limit* if you use it.

21 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13t-HJtNu3Pdcymt5baTRAQNPVrqsYmvN?usp=sharing
Lance
Bow

@RedBeanā€™s Bernadetta lance animation got scripted. Also there is an alternate bow animation by me as well. Turns out @Marlon0024 had already made a script for it.

37 Likes

I maked Female Mob soldier.
Female mob soldier 1
Female mob soldier2

This is a combination of existing soldier armor and generic Pegasus soldiers.
Use it freely.

Unfortunately, there is no blinking motion.

14 Likes

Hey guys, guess what!

Iā€™m not busy anymore and did the female Hunter! ā€¦Or should I say Huntress?

Hunter_F Hunter_F

Here are some placeholder map sprites for both genders:

Hunter F Move Hunter F Stand Hunter M Move Hunter M Stand

And the link is right here!

Now we can rejoice in the fact that we can finally have multiple T1 Infantry Bow classes!

51 Likes

Today I bring to you yet another forgotten class, the Bard, but more š’»š’¶š“ƒš’øš“Ž.
Bard_Play Bard_Magic
Bard Moving Bard Standing Class Card (Right Harp) Class Card
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE MON- I mean, to get the Bard Animation.

57 Likes

Got a few backgrounds for cutscenes and the like prepared today.
said id rest and look what i did lmao

origin
Red-palette edit of a WAve cutscene image from a while ago. Not ever building is blue with a blue carpet, after all!
379c683424945af0097ef1726b7e838103c82005
Autumnal edit of another one of his cutscenes. I like how this one turned out a lot more, even if it took way longer to do.

Bunch of cutscene images ripped directly from FGOā€™s Assets sources from Reddit. Kinda got carried away with this one.
Final FGO FGO Cherry Blossom Night
FGO Busy Town Evening FGO Busy Town Night
FGO Noon Forest FGO Evening Forest
FGO Night Plains FGO BAR
In orderā€¦

• Cherry blossoms seen first in Onigashima iirc, but were featured frequently in Shimosa with day/night palettes.
  • Background city backdrop for much of the London singularity. Comes with evening and night palettes as I couldnā€™t get a Day one to work.
  • Generic forest backdrop with evening and day.
  • Cliff hugging the water featured in Salem
  • Bar featured afaik only in a few events like Halloween 2 or during Agartha/Salem when with pirates.

All are free to use free to edit and whatnot, top two go to WAve for the original and me for the repalette while the bottom section is Aniplex/DelightWorks for the originals (obviously) and myself for setting them up. I guess. n stuf. bless the color reduction tool.

how do i end posts

edit: i plan to experiment more with ones that look like theyā€™ll turn out well - Iā€™ve got a library one in the works, for instance, but I might actually need to edit it further.

36 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1thka4YEwGRE0ij_SvvIFqKzgmTtJL6fg?usp=sharing

Sword

Seems I had some down time at 9 in the morning, so I decided to script RedBeanā€™s Fir. Do keep in mind that the timing is a tad different than the original gif. It was hard to replicate, okay! Though I think it works really well in game.

54 Likes

nearly screwed up who to credit, oop

Added a bunch more FGO ones then put them all into a folder for people to use. Easy quick download and such. Same credit as before, ArcSys/DelightWorks for the originals for the FGO stuff and WAve for the two that were his that I color edited.

Examples of the new stuff:
FGO - Waterfall Day FGO - Waterfall Evening
FGO - Field Snow Day FGO - Field Snow Evening
FGO - Beach Day FGO - Beach Evening
FGO - Forest 2 Day FGO - Volcano Mountains

all remain f2u/f2e, thereā€™s also a link on my thread to this entire collection. You can put this into the repo if thereā€™s a good location for it.

32 Likes

I made an edit of the female Nomadic Trooper repalette with axes, based on Valakā€™s axe edit.
Axe
Handaxe
The download link is here.
Credits to Pikmin1211 and Maiser6 for the original repalette and Valak making the first axe edit.

28 Likes

Sword Animation for the Dartzerker
Sword
Download
Credit: Spud, Greentea, DerTheVaporeon, Raspberry, BwdYeti

Small update to the Halberdier axe anim. I added a little more wind up and follow through on the crit
Axe
Download
Credit: TBA, Spud

And finally a Sergeant Class Card
Sarge1
Based off the Deserter class card by Rasdel

As always, use and improve to your heartā€™s content

Updated Dart to remove the extra dust and added the normal sword flash to the ranged critical
Sword
Download

24 Likes