Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Anyone who’s ever had to palette a Warrior in their hacks has likely groaned at the prospect of trying to make them stand out without certain colours just being wrong. The way colours were shared, with the one shade of white being used on the axe, the boots, the skin, the horns AND the armour, severely limited your options.

So I went ahead and fixed that.

warm_ar1warm_ax1warm_hx1

The white has been removed from the skin/boots and the armour leaving it only present on the axe/horns, the darker parts of the horns now use an axe shade instead of a skin shade for further consistency, and a skin shade that was hardly used was removed to make room for a third armour shade. Also, no more darkest trouser shade filling the gaps in the armour or lingering on the edge of the axe. Have fun!

48 Likes

Edited the FE6 Elphin Bard by Eldritch Abomination to bring that beautiful bird back in the animation and fixed his position to remain faithful to the original game.
For your information to import the sound effect from Binding Blade
Binding Blade: EE = Harp sound to this animation: 1FA
Binding Blade: ED = Bird Tweet sound to this animation: 1FB

7 Likes

Dark Druid With Effect

以前のエフェクトを見直し、滑らかにするためにもう一度初めからエフェクトを結合しました。
I reviewed the previous effects and combined them from the beginning again.
-------------ーーーーーーーーーーーーー
ついでに、エレシュキガルのミス時の背景が元に戻らないバグを修正しました。
In addition, fixed a bug where the background of Ereshkigal would not be restored when making a mistake.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

17 Likes

Magic

This is a male version of the oracle class animation. The original female version was made by GabrielKnight. The male version frames were made by flasuban and I simply put the frames to the script.

P.S. This is not the repalette version so there are small errors in animations and small palette issues.
Edit: I fixed some some issues with the animation. The repo and dropbox download will be updated accordingly.

17 Likes

I made this a long time ago, when I didn’t actually know how battle animations worked (and I still don’t) for the purpose of a monster class healer. It’s an undead tree named “Evergrim” which is stafflocked and normally has high defense with a particular weakness to fire magic.

Evergrim

As you can probably tell it’s really half-assed as far as any actual movement goes but I think the base is decent and don’t really know if anyone else has created something which fills this niche. If anyone wants to make a better animation out of this or is willing to format it properly for insertion they’re free to do so, I don’t even care if you don’t credit me, so long as it becomes usable in return for the public.

31 Likes

Replying to my own post since, thanks to @Obsidian_Daddy, I was able to fix their palette order. This is the insertable version of the affinity icons in the post I replied to. image

EDIT: To clarify, crop these as 16x16 icons and choose the first “reconstruct” option when you insert them with FEBuilder.

6 Likes

Like the Western Isles tileset but wish it was a bit hotter? Like the lava cave tileset but wish it had a bit more to work with?

I present to you, the Volcano tileset. Really just a recolor of @WAve’s lovely extended Western Isles tileset based on the lava cave tileset with a few additions/tweaks. Those include: snags, rocks, some missing water tiles, and new forests (because they didn’t translate well with the recolor). It’s not perfect, but hey, I still think it’s pretty neat.

Note that all the lava tiles are still set as lake/river/sea, I’d suggest adding in a ‘lava’ tile type unless your pirates have some fancy heat proof shoes…

Dropbox link includes this tileset, WAves extended tileset with my additions, object/palettes for both (object is the same), and the updated map config file (also works for both versions). The object has a good bit of space left in it if anyone cares to add more to this set.

Maps

The Western Isles, but they’re a massive volcano… with people living in it.
9 Volcano

If Roy’s journey started out a bit differently (WAve’s map).
1 Volcano

23 Likes

Add this to the repo site pls.

>>Dropbox Link<<

Preview

4 Likes

Behold The Gladiator.

Axe-1
Hand Axe

Credits: Waleed

57 Likes

Lance Axe Handaxe Bow Eirika

Credit Master Knight St jack

Lance
Axe
Handaxe
Bow
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217431999911165963/725562272566607872/Master_Lord_EirikaWeapon.zip

27 Likes

Another map sprite dump, with some both very old stuff, and something made as recently as this evening!

SalvMercMoving SalvMercStanding

A new mercenary map sprite, based on L95’s fighter. Wasn’t quite satisfied with how the vanilla merc map sprite or any other alternates lined up with the SLAVAGED merc, so made this guy to remedy that.

newfemsoldiermoving newfemsoldier

A new female soldier based off of the one by Rexacuse/Peerless/Alusq. The original is advertised as unisex, but I wanted a clearly female variant of the same style, to better match the female halberdier sprite.

scottzerkerfixed dartzerker standing

This is an old one I think I posted in the map sprite thread a long time ago, but it’s been fixed up since then, so I figured I’d repost. This is a Dartzerker map sprite, made to be used with the Dartzerker animation. Surprisingly, with a little touching up, Hawkeye’s ponytail can easily pass as a bandana!

That’s all for now, hope these are of use to some of you! Feel free to use and edit/fix up as you please, as I’m far from the most skilled spriter.

24 Likes

Hello! Made an axe soldier/gladiator inspired on Gladiator’s battle sprite made by Waleed. Quality isn’t great but it’s the best I could do. No credit needed
axe soldier hover axe soldier moving

33 Likes

ダークドルイド (USA)
ダークドルイド (JPN)
ソーサラー
GIF
000_自軍
001_敵軍
002_友軍
003_グレー
Nergal
Class Card = クラスカード
Map Sprite 1 = 待機アイコン
Map Sprite 2 = 移動アイコン

This animation was made by me and CamusZekeSirius(Profile - CamusZekeSirius - Fire Emblem Universe) in collaboration. We made many different kinds of animations.
Please take a look. ((。´・ω・)。´_ _)) ペコリン

I’m sorry for repeating myself. Cut down on unnecessary OAM data for female dark druid animations. And I exported it in FEditor to ease the import burden. Maybe these will work fine.

13 Likes

Here is a Transformation animation for both Ninian and Nils Using the Ice Dragon Animation.
(Marlon0024,SqRtOfPi, shadowofchaos)

Edit: Forgot to mention that these transforming and de-transforming animations work only with the multiple manaketes patch that come with Febuilder. Also, inside the .rar are the 4 animations properly formated for the Repo (I think)

17 Likes

I made a sword Bishop animation and am wondering how I can share it with the repo.

lorm_sp1

Many thanks to the guys in Spritans for the tremendous amount of help that they gave me.

16 Likes

73 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I edited the Wyvern Knight bow animation by N426 to work with the Wyvern Knight repalette by Feaw.
Bow

If someone could make a better one it would be really appreciated.
15 Likes

Three things:
First, I’d prefer to be credited as “yikes!”, all lowercase, include the exclamation mark, thanks
Second, I don’t think you guys added the female axe wyvern knight map sprites I Frankenstein’d together to the repo. Credit blood, ArcaneEli, and me

Third, new shit! Cobbled together a female axe wyvern lord class card from flasuban’s female wyvern rider card and flasuban’s male axe WL card. Credit @flasuban and me, free as fuck to use as long as flasuban’s ok with it
Wyvern Lord F Axe (Helmless) {flasuban, yikes!}
Edit: oh and one more thing, y’all still ain’t credited @L95 for the female Druid class card.

12 Likes

I have been on a spriting mood lately, there’s an animation I’m close to being done with, but for now I have updated Spud’s Halberd(ier) animation. Now instead of stabbing, the normal attack swings the axe.
Axe_Swing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NjVD73PAiyyHHyr420S_X3cFCtn4bz2h/view?usp=sharing

31 Likes

hey I did an edit of Rob’s Hatless Mage class card, it isn’t really a big change cause I just added a pixel by his hair and changed the shoes

Mage M (Hatless) {RobertFPY,dini}

14 Likes