The Ultimate Graphics Repository for GBAFE, FEXP, and FEXNA

I got bored, made a thing.

Here’s the link.

Sup guys :wave:

I just finished the axe and handaxe animation of my unmounted Ephraim great lord and wants to share it with you. I added them to the existing animations.

[details=Preview]
[/details]

Credit: Nuramon

I hope you enjoy it.

Good shit as always, Nura. Though I think in some way the crit animation for the melee axe could be made a little better by having the current hit transition into the regular attack animation after the sideways slash. I’m no animator though, feel free to disregard me.

I love the neutral-B smash for the axe. Wow.

thanks man xD
imo that would be overkill, in terms of OAM, effort and the duration of the amination.
Even if it don’t exceeds the OAM limitations, I would have to let him change his stance and grip entirely. Which would require quite some work tho.
Lastly it would strech the overall length/duration of the crit to a point where it might become a bother to watch it somewhat frequently.

thanks Klok xD
tbh I’m quite pleased with it myself

Updated the repo for literally everything up to now.

Ephraim GL
Axe Merc
SD9K’s stuff
Griffin Knight w Bow

Etc etc.

Greentea’s Berserker Dart axe animation isn’t positioned right when it hits.

I think @DerTheVaporeon is the one who updated it.

@Klokinator, I fixed a placement error with the axe merc, could you replace the one in the repo with this one

Hey. I’m planning on exporting all the map sprites, what would the best way to upload them be?

Hi everyone, i made a new animation, a portable Idoun for Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones:
This is the showcase
This is the download link:

Make a main folder where all the folder of the map sprite are. and upload it on dropbox.

thank you marlon0024 is very useful

Okay. That’s my project for the weekend

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DRCETSXch_351PMl2VAC4YUEWkDQRy76
This is a link to the sprites

Very cool. Are these sprites missing from the repo, or just all sprites in general?

Heh… in General.

Missing from the Repo (Which has almost none)

Um… no?

Map sprites are, generally, in the folders for the animations. I have the majority of them. I’m only missing a few.

This folder here is mostly the civilian map sprites.

What I need to do is to rename the map sprites in every folder to something consistent.

Ah. Lol, I just saw that one of the map.sprite folder was nearly empty

Finally all three final bosses of the GBA era are portable, this is Fomortiis, same as before, it has issues, some of 'em unfixable due to the format, but has a lot of advantages over the background using ones, like making Idoun Fight Fomortiis with barely no glitch:

Don´t forget to credit :smiley:
Here is the video!