Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Angel of theft. :innocent:

Hello Everyone.
Because most people including myself doesn’t really like Vanilla Fighter animation. I’ve come with something more improved along with the help of @flasuban.
Here I present you Improved Fighter:
Armored:
Axe-2
Handaxe-1

Armorless:
Axe-1
Handaxe

And the pack also include Map Sprite and Class Card which are completely made by @flasuban.

Download Link:

47 Likes

been working on some mugs while waiting for the Round 7 blitz. if anyone wants to use these, feel free
Villager%20Woman%202 FaeRecruit Pent
60 22 Larum

5 Likes

I made a simple edit for the mountainous tileset where I made the ruins part blackish, mostly for the beginning of endgame in my hack. Not entirely unique but I felt like it’s worth sharing. Here’s the object image:
BlackRuin_Mountainous

And here is what it should look like when uncompressed

6 Likes

Hello guys, here is another Redbean animation I coded
Nino Pale Flower or horse with wings Nino
Here is the video
and Here is the donwload link

Now, can Streethero be a hero again and make the map sprite?

10 Likes

I made a smoother animation for the Pegasus Nino:

For some reason the animation doesn’t work as expected, in FE7 and FE8 vanilla ROMs the Sage’s rune doesn’t work, it only plays the sound, and the critical rune doesn’t work at all. And in my current hack (FE8+Skill System) the animation is a bit slower.
Oddly enough, the animation works perfectly in my old hack (FE7, created with Nightmare and FEditor)
I used the same script for all ROMs, and I inserted the animation with FEBuilder.

Vanilla FE7:

Vanilla FE8:

My current hack:

Old hack:

14 Likes

Since editing, i may as well share it.
edits
Aruka and Kenpuhu’s Witch now with repalette

Pikmin1211, Maiser6 and eCut’s Nomad hat now with repalette,
Pikmin1211 and Maiser6’s Nomad Trooper hat now with repalette ft. the Ranger hat

Conan the Barbarian-like Berserker
15 Likes

Booooom!
Boooon!
Explosion?
DragSlav?

Anyway, use it if you want to make a cut-in to explode.
Play SongID: 0xD8 with sound effects may be even better.

I cut out and edited the free material.
Please use it freely.

9 Likes

I salvaged the Wild Wyvern animation a while back, when I was first getting into this. I’ve found that making mugs is more my thing, but I still have the animation around.
Finished%20Wyvern%20Test
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ts3icujswlxxrpo/Wild%20Wyvern.zip?dl=0

The person who originally made the sprites was Mercenary Lord, the animation itself was requested by Klokinator if I remember right.

6 Likes

Now for something no one needed to see, have, or even think about, here’s a clean shaven Breguet (is that his name?)! The sole reason I made this was for a splice.
Clean%20Shaven%20Breguet

6 Likes

Magic
Staff

short hair mage knights
for your short hair mage knights needs
17 Likes

Hey guys, awesome job I’ve seen this months xD Could somebody help me with some sprites, portraits and animations I’m needing for a FE4 & 5 project I have??

This are some of the mugs I’ve remade using the original FE4 portraits (still missing mouth animation)

EldiganPortrait KingBaturPortrait Oifey1Portrait OldLady2Portrait OldLadyPortrait OldManPortrait PervertPortrait Shanam1Portrait SoldierPortrait

4 Likes

Hello, well, first time actually contributing here.
All I wanted to say that the Sword brigand has a now a ranged animation as well as a unarmed dodging one. As a literal beginner in this, I can safely say that this actually works in FE8. (not tested in the other GBAFE)

sword unhand

What? Download? Ehh… Oh right!
It’s right here!

18 Likes

To complete the dagger users, Rogue dagger is here.

sokm_sp1
24 Likes

New werewolf repallatte and variants, credits to Jono the Red for the jaffar thief and Solum for the hooded thief.
Werewolf%20repallette
lorm_sp1
Werewolf%20repallette
Werewolf%20repallette
merm_un1
Updated the dropbox

15 Likes

Very well, the female rogue by Pikmin1211, Maiser6, Ukelele, SD9k, Temp, Black Mage, Wan now with daggers

lorm_sp1
18 Likes

Both version t1 and t2 war cleric (only war cleric, war monk is fine) fe awakening staff animations cant use magic because of lacking c06 code.It kinda bugging me since the male version can so i fixed it by inserting them.
Staff_000 prif_ro1_000
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oVyrITNF_ZN3naZ_0EHgNTG68VmVqK22
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-d9X5wGgiwAXgakexef6MM3xdvijhn2P

10 Likes

Ok guys, made a Medeus Port to GBA, hope you like it it might need some work on positioning. But it would start to overlap with the enemy sprites so…

Here is a video example

3 Likes

I did a thing.

Cannon%20boi
It’s primarily just for my own usage but I figured I’d put it here.

15 Likes

So, here’s a Princess Celica animation. Credit goes to RedBean for the frames, while I did the scripting.

Princess Celica
lorf_sw1
lorf_mg1

35 Likes