The Ultimate Graphics Repository for GBAFE, FEXP, and FEXNA

Hey. I’m planning on exporting all the map sprites, what would the best way to upload them be?

Hi everyone, i made a new animation, a portable Idoun for Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones:
This is the showcase
This is the download link:

Make a main folder where all the folder of the map sprite are. and upload it on dropbox.

thank you marlon0024 is very useful

Okay. That’s my project for the weekend

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DRCETSXch_351PMl2VAC4YUEWkDQRy76
This is a link to the sprites

Very cool. Are these sprites missing from the repo, or just all sprites in general?

Heh… in General.

Missing from the Repo (Which has almost none)

Um… no?

Map sprites are, generally, in the folders for the animations. I have the majority of them. I’m only missing a few.

This folder here is mostly the civilian map sprites.

What I need to do is to rename the map sprites in every folder to something consistent.

Ah. Lol, I just saw that one of the map.sprite folder was nearly empty

Finally all three final bosses of the GBA era are portable, this is Fomortiis, same as before, it has issues, some of 'em unfixable due to the format, but has a lot of advantages over the background using ones, like making Idoun Fight Fomortiis with barely no glitch:

Don´t forget to credit :smiley:
Here is the video!

Wow, dude, you’re the man! That’s awesome :slight_smile:

Great animations Indeed. However if I remember correctly, Idoun had 2 more attack animations she does randomly in FE6. One of them she bite you, and the another she uses her tail to swipe you.

Yeah, she claws you and tails you, however, that animation has some crazy ASM or crazy command i don’t get so see in her animation, and has a random chance to use any of those 3. I have not figured out how she does it…

Oh so it’s claws and tail instead of bite and tail. Oh well amazing job regardless.

No, i thin i said it wrong, my Idoun only uses Fire, she does not claw or tail, it has to do with the animation codes, but thanks a lo anyway

Hey guys

I’ve finally finished the sword animation for my Great Lord Ephraim!
Additionally I’ve reworked the idle cape frames of all existing animations too.

preview

Get the updated full package here:

Credit: Nuramon

This concludes my Ephraim Great Lord… for now
I wanted to test myself with these animations, to see what I’m capable of right now.
It was quite the journey but well worth it and I gotta admit I’m proud of the results.

I hope u enjoy these anims.
kind regards Nura

Nice job! Question will it have map sprite animations or no?

Pretty cool ! I especially like the Axe one !

fking love your work dude, this one is sick! Thanks for the effort and congratulations