Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Add this to the repo site pls.

>>Dropbox Link<<

Preview

4 Likes

Behold The Gladiator.

Axe-1
Hand Axe

Credits: Waleed

57 Likes

Lance Axe Handaxe Bow Eirika

Credit Master Knight St jack

Lance
Axe
Handaxe
Bow
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217431999911165963/725562272566607872/Master_Lord_EirikaWeapon.zip

27 Likes

Another map sprite dump, with some both very old stuff, and something made as recently as this evening!

SalvMercMoving SalvMercStanding

A new mercenary map sprite, based on L95’s fighter. Wasn’t quite satisfied with how the vanilla merc map sprite or any other alternates lined up with the SLAVAGED merc, so made this guy to remedy that.

newfemsoldiermoving newfemsoldier

A new female soldier based off of the one by Rexacuse/Peerless/Alusq. The original is advertised as unisex, but I wanted a clearly female variant of the same style, to better match the female halberdier sprite.

scottzerkerfixed dartzerker standing

This is an old one I think I posted in the map sprite thread a long time ago, but it’s been fixed up since then, so I figured I’d repost. This is a Dartzerker map sprite, made to be used with the Dartzerker animation. Surprisingly, with a little touching up, Hawkeye’s ponytail can easily pass as a bandana!

That’s all for now, hope these are of use to some of you! Feel free to use and edit/fix up as you please, as I’m far from the most skilled spriter.

24 Likes

Hello! Made an axe soldier/gladiator inspired on Gladiator’s battle sprite made by Waleed. Quality isn’t great but it’s the best I could do. No credit needed
axe soldier hover axe soldier moving

33 Likes

ダークドルイド (USA)
ダークドルイド (JPN)
ソーサラー
GIF
000_自軍
001_敵軍
002_友軍
003_グレー
Nergal
Class Card = クラスカード
Map Sprite 1 = 待機アイコン
Map Sprite 2 = 移動アイコン

This animation was made by me and CamusZekeSirius(Profile - CamusZekeSirius - Fire Emblem Universe) in collaboration. We made many different kinds of animations.
Please take a look. ((。´・ω・)。´_ _)) ペコリン

I’m sorry for repeating myself. Cut down on unnecessary OAM data for female dark druid animations. And I exported it in FEditor to ease the import burden. Maybe these will work fine.

13 Likes

Here is a Transformation animation for both Ninian and Nils Using the Ice Dragon Animation.
(Marlon0024,SqRtOfPi, shadowofchaos)

Edit: Forgot to mention that these transforming and de-transforming animations work only with the multiple manaketes patch that come with Febuilder. Also, inside the .rar are the 4 animations properly formated for the Repo (I think)

17 Likes

I made a sword Bishop animation and am wondering how I can share it with the repo.

lorm_sp1

Many thanks to the guys in Spritans for the tremendous amount of help that they gave me.

16 Likes

73 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I edited the Wyvern Knight bow animation by N426 to work with the Wyvern Knight repalette by Feaw.
Bow

If someone could make a better one it would be really appreciated.
15 Likes

Three things:
First, I’d prefer to be credited as “yikes!”, all lowercase, include the exclamation mark, thanks
Second, I don’t think you guys added the female axe wyvern knight map sprites I Frankenstein’d together to the repo. Credit blood, ArcaneEli, and me

Third, new shit! Cobbled together a female axe wyvern lord class card from flasuban’s female wyvern rider card and flasuban’s male axe WL card. Credit @flasuban and me, free as fuck to use as long as flasuban’s ok with it
Wyvern Lord F Axe (Helmless) {flasuban, yikes!}
Edit: oh and one more thing, y’all still ain’t credited @L95 for the female Druid class card.

12 Likes

I have been on a spriting mood lately, there’s an animation I’m close to being done with, but for now I have updated Spud’s Halberd(ier) animation. Now instead of stabbing, the normal attack swings the axe.
Axe_Swing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NjVD73PAiyyHHyr420S_X3cFCtn4bz2h/view?usp=sharing

31 Likes

hey I did an edit of Rob’s Hatless Mage class card, it isn’t really a big change cause I just added a pixel by his hair and changed the shoes

Mage M (Hatless) {RobertFPY,dini}

14 Likes

OK guys, so, I got permission to share this animation

It still needs some tweaks here and there,but if anyone wants to use it is free
Mark Tactician

8 Likes

I had some free time and needed some T3 animations for my hack, so I figured I could make some!

Here’s an animation from the Whisper class, starrying Sothe! Specifically Sothe from Radiant Dawn.
Whsper
(Link)
I used Swordmaster effects to try to imitate the Bane animation.

Also, a female version very loosely based on Heather I guess.
Whsperf
(Link)
And finally a trueblade animation, but this one has a moustache!
Trueblad
(The final slash got corrupted in the GIF, but the ingame version should be okay. Link here.)
I made him more kind of like a traditional samurai. The basic design was based in Greentea/RobertFPY’s Karel, so I’m putting them in the credits.

31 Likes

Ok then! This is the one:
mastermg
(The second loop is the one that plays ingame, and the akward pauses are to syncronize with the magic effects and SFX.)

And this is another for a staff.
Masterst

Link to both animations here!
(Because I have no idea how to format it LOL)

12 Likes

Standing sprites:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14yEmK_wXFEw5LfpCF_IC5Aq6PeTT4FvE?usp=sharing

Moving sprites:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12F_N0Khk6LJXtu4Odi2r96iUJaL79W2h?usp=sharing

Buildfile users

#include Graphics_Installer.txt and put it in the Event Assembler folder, commenting out the classes you don’t want to replace. (Thanks Tequila for the template!)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aQCQsmy5ceErz6743Aid7I_5EBd5uFr7/view?usp=sharing

Want to catch 'em all? - (Pokémblem - 29 chapters Project Thread)
AyUy6TAZIy IEGYQ4Eogv

The original 151 now formatted for FE.

pUdmNwikf3 90vmvBiqJs

This palette not compatible with regular sprites unless you want to look like this.
00 incompatible with regular palettes unless you want to look like this
However, you could have all NPCs be pokémon and all players be humans, for example. The palette is shared among allegiance, barring shenanigans using the link arena palette.

Link Arena Palette

No differentiation between players/enemies right now, but the outline colours (black & grey) could easily be swapped between allegiance by adjusting the palette of the system icon above.

Warning: These sprites are all 32x32. Due to OAM limitations, you will run into issues using over 16 different pokémon/classes of this size on the same map. Some of them could be cropped to reduce this issue.

Free to use or edit.
Credits: Vesly (for converting to FEGBA format)
Source: Untitled Document
(But it says nothing about who originally ripped them or who to credit.)

After many hours of working on it today, I finished the pkmn moving map sprites. I’ve edited the link into my previous post. Also fixed up a few of the standing sprites.

uYUGSlvlwP YtYMXWN7BD

They are all made up of only 2 frames repeated, so they won’t be facing up/down like usual fe8 map sprites with 15+3 frames. Best I can do.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Disclaimer: I don’t know how any of this works.

I quickly made an unarmed animation for the wonderful Karla Style Blade Lord by fe7if using vanilla Lyn as a reference since it seemed to be lacking one (if it already has one, whoopsie I guess). I’m hoping this is formatted right and works for other people.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZHN4uglTcMKC13zp_X_FTzOR9a_tfNNZ?usp=sharing

Unarmed

17 Likes

So I’m not sure how to format this, but I created some F2U and F2E animations for a custom class that can use magic, lances and staves. The magic animation is made with vanilla dark magic in mind. It’s kinda off center for anima. Not sure about light. Could these be added to the repository? Someone suggested the name “Sorcerer” to me and it kinda stuck, so if I get to suggest a name to file it under, I’d say “Sorcerer”.

cus2_sp1 cus2_mg1 cus2_ro1 cus2_sp1

Palettes

00_Ally_Alt 01_Ally 02_Enemy 03_NPC 04_Gray Ewan Knoll

Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9kkvq5rub0f4c2v/AABMmrvdGp2ijSerleCtMebEa?dl=0

Regarding credit: The lance animation reuses the potion and exclamation mark which are used in Jono’s Supplier animation. I’d like to be credited for the everything else.

I’ve also made a Class Card and some map sprites. Also F2E and F2U, with credit.

Custom2 T1 Custom2 T2 Custom2 T3

moving stationary2

I guess I’ll upload these to the Map Sprite/Class Card Repository topic as well.

57 Likes

47 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread